Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

while I catch the Braves
    WHAT?? Sorry, that's where I draw the line!! It's YANKEES or nothing

The old Springfield sounds perfect {30/06 right?} However, I do think that by the time we "roll" they'll be many more that would be begging to join our little group.

BE WARNED.......they'll be no "woman's work" attitude while you guys sun yourselves.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Awwww.... I liked the moat and the alligators better...lions came in second...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

But, Judy, we want to put a "Happy" face on our mission! That's why I love the idea of the Happy Meals.

Maybe 2ndamendsis could paint some smiley faces on her Stryker vehicles as well. After all, we wouldn't want to seem "xenophobic" or "racist."

Xenophobic, Homophobic. Have you ever noticed how people with weak arguments will attack their opponents and accuse them of having a mental disorder? Racist is the other one they like to use. It's getting to be a little boring and a lot pathetic.

When we gonna wake up?

The old Springfield sounds perfect {30/06 right?} However, I do think that by the time we "roll" they'll be many more that would be begging to join our little group.

BE WARNED.......they'll be no "woman's work" attitude while you guys sun yourselves. Surprised
    You know your weapons, 2ndamendsis. It is an antique, Mauser style bolt action rifle. Used a lot in WW1. It does pack a punch.

"Woman's work attitude"? Moi? Never.

You guys are too funny. Have a lovely evening.
    When we gonna wake up?

ScareCrow--then in the style of Marie Antoinette, "Let them All Eat Happy Meals".....Happy Meals for the Kids and their Parents, Uncles, Aunts, Cousins, Grandmas, Grandpas, Rapists, Thieves, Drug Runners, Coyotes, Gang Members, Murderers, Mulilators, Animal Abusers:

IN otherwords:

Happy Meals for Everyone!!

IN the true spirit of a humane AlienBeGone Program!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123