Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fact of the matter is, just the presence of heavily armed U.S. troops in the border regions will deter 99.9% of the potential infiltrators. The other .1% will die in the desert or be caught.

If the guys and gals with the binoculars and lawn chairs can shut down 24 miles of border, I suspect GI's in Bradleys and Humvees with overhead reconnaissance can seal the border quite nicely. The lions and the landmines are a bit too Borg-like and in the realm of fantasy. U.S. Troopers in those lovely camo personnel carriers, now that is a thing of beauty and highly doable.
    When we gonna wake up?

We've got such cool equipment now, LOL. Don't forget the big guys with the really big guns.

We could line those Strykers up and throw a cute tank in here and there for fun.

Then, we could have JUDY in a special rig ready to hand out the HAPPY MEALS w/ a bottle of water for the smart ones that decide to head back home.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Right! I think one lecture from Judy and no illegal will ever come back!

Right, Judy?
    When we gonna wake up?

It's True....Once I gave the Farewell Never Return Lecture.....

THEY'D NEEEEEEEEVER BE BACK!!!

I would offer my phone number, which they could call if they learned English, so that if they felt the URGE and started to Fall of the Wagon, we could talk it through....you know, like an AA Sponsor. We could call it:

"MY ILLE Buddy" Program!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would offer my phone number, which they could call if they learned English, so that if they felt the URGE and started to Fall of the Wagon, we could talk it through....you know, like an AA Sponsor. We could call it:

"MY ILLE Buddy" Program!!
    I can't stand it tonight, LOL

>>> I've got this picture in my head of JUDY way up in a crane type thing throwing HAPPY MEALS AND BOTTLES OF WATER to wild eyed, running little people as she yells her "lecture" through a bull horn
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndamendsis--I can see it. I even know where to rent the crane!!

IN fact, knowing the ownership and employees of this huge crane company here in North Carolina, owned by a great guy whose relation was killed by an illegal alien driving a potato truck.........

I'll bet he'd donate it!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There we have it! Notify William, notify FAIR, notify our spineless Congress and President, we have the solution to border control and it is JUDY!!!

I knew if we talked this over long enough, we could find the ultimate solution and hallelujah, we found it!

I will see about ordering up the crane and the bullhorn. 2ndamendsis, could you please check on the cost of 2 Million Happy Meals?
    When we gonna wake up?

could you please check on the cost of 2 Million Happy Meals?
    I'd be HONORED except for one thing? 2 Million seems a very small estimate? Should we up it?

BTW, I'm volunteering for the Stryker line up. I'm one hell of a driver and not too bad with a weapon. I can herd them towards the crane and JUDY so she can give the LECTURE and throw the HAPPY MEALS & WATER BOTTLES.

Damn are we good

PS: what's your job, Scarecrow? Gonna sit in that there lawn chair with an umbrella?

Well, being the male in this little trio, I thought I could bring a TV and some beer and watch you guys kick some butt, while I catch the Braves. Would that be OK?

Actually, I don't drink beer and I don't watch sports. I do like to shoot. Maybe I could set up a sniper post and get the ones Judy doesn't talk down. I'll break out my old 1903 Springfield.

And yes, make it 10 Million Happy Meals. We should all probably go out and buy some McDonald's stock first - it's bound to soar once we get this little program rolling.
    When we gonna wake up?

Well....actually, the Happy Meals are just for Kids!!

Grown Ups can make their own and Brown Bag It!!

You know.....everyone thinks they are so CAPABLE, surely they can figure out to make a baloney sandwich for the ride home!!

As for the Kids Happy Meals, we'll rob the Ronald's McDonald's Fund....they're probably sneaking money from that into National Council of La Raza and underwriting illegal lobbying activities.....so that money is ALL OURS anyway!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast