Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here, tell Obama how you feel. I just did.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just heard the story is running on Fox News in just a few minutes
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    THE MORE this adminstration screws up this country,
    the more im thinking we need a ONE MILLION person AMERICAN CITIZEN MARCH. and go to the capitol, dhs, doj offices and have a sit in.
    Yep. I am willing to go whenever and where ever we need to and march.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

written Wednesday afternoon

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/nusab ... llegal-for

LATE-NIGHT FAXING MADNESS

* At 8 p.m. last night (Tuesday), I notified the public of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus' planned visit to the White House on Wednesday to call for an end to immigration enforcement -- and to tell the public about Nancy Pelosi's video that enforcing immigration laws is un-American.
    * At 1:30 a.m., I received our regular 4-hour report and learned that our NumbersUSA computers had already processed 37,883 fax orders from the grassroots to the White House and Congress!
    * When I got up this morning, the report for 1:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m found another 9,740 faxes sent in the dead of night.
    * And as America was waking up between 5:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. this morning, they sent 17,416 more.
    * That makes about 65,000 faxes that Americans sent to the White House and Congress in the first 12 hours of learning about the outrageous development overnight.
    * Between 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. today, another 36,362 protest faxes were ordered.

(ADDED THURSDAY MORNING: All told on Wednesday, Americans used NumbersUSA's website to send 101,644 faxes in reaction.)

to be discussed on the OReilly Factor with Laura Ingraham sitting in for bill

This is totally unreal. What's next, jailing ICE agents who dare enforce immigration laws already on the books? I wouldn't be surprised. If Obumwad can do this he surely can do anything he wants, like signing some executive order giving amnesty and citizenship to illegals, without any criticism or scrutiny by the mainsteam press, of course, unless it's to praise this idiot for his 'visionary action'.

I saw the Factor show piece just now and they had on some moronic 'immigration activist' woman, who said this was a wonderful thing. And of course, she was against E-Verify, against any raids and praising the illegals for how much they contribute to the economy, etc. What a crock of garbage.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

And don't forget that they're going after locals such as Sheriff Joe who are enforcing immigration laws.

They obviously want NO immigration enforcement and yet we're supposed to believe them that if we give them amnesty they will suddenly enforce our laws (although at that point it would hardly matter).

We better make our voices -- the voice that represent the views of the vast majority of Americans -- heard now!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    IF THIS IS TRUE.

THIS IS ABSOULUTELY UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE

Citizen Line

* Operator Number: 202-282-8000
    * Comment Line: 202-282-8495
    Thanks for the number. This is maddening. I'll leave a comment tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    I agree.

That is, if we can find a million people who aren't now too terrified of martial law and FEMA camps in the same way that federal law enforcement is now too terrified to perform their jobs.
    There are already over 1 million Americans who have joined the tea parties and
    We Surround Them" groups. Soon it will be 10 million, I bet 1 million would go to DC this July 4th.

We need IMMEDIATE ACTION NOW -- AMERICANS DEMAND A JUSTIFICATION FROM NAPOLITANO, LORETTA SANCHEZ, OBAMA, AND PELOSI IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast