Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    I agree.

That is, if we can find a million people who aren't now too terrified of martial law and FEMA camps in the same way that federal law enforcement is now too terrified to perform their jobs.
    There are already over 1 million Americans who have joined the tea parties and
    We Surround Them" groups. Soon it will be 10 million, I bet 1 million would go to DC this July 4th.

My fear is just that, if Americans see LE being threatened by this "government", to the point where they are afraid to do their jobs, the people will retreat back into their homes out of fear of what could happen to them.

We need to use this as the impetus to really keep this moving forward and not allow it to frighten us into backing down.

1 million in DC would be great......can you just imagine 10 million?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Here, tell Obama how you feel. I just did.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/
    Bob, did you tell him that him and his gang are a bunch of traitors? Or better said, I would end up on charges if I wrote to him. Botton line is that this country is currently without a President, an imposter and thug occupies the White House..we are under seige..and the majority of Congress is too chicken to do anything about it, or becuase they're part of the gang too. This group we currently have for a government really does suck.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Here, tell Obama how you feel. I just did.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/
    Excellent idea. I just did!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123