Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Illegitimate Children of Vicente Fox

http://commonsenseamerica.blogspot.c...cente-fox.html

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A Fable

Like children mixed up in a bad relationship, they turn to Mother Mexico to help them. She tells them, “I cannot support you. I have no money. We will talk to your father, Vicente.�

But Father Vicente cannot be reached. He does not take their calls. He does not provide them with the support they so desperately need to survive.

Mother Mexico weeps.

Father Vicente loves to be called a father and boasts about his position but he has a difficult time accepting his new parental responsibilities. He doesn’t want to support his children so he decides it would be better for Mother Mexico to marry another. He agrees to give up his parental rights to half of his children and allows the new husband, Uncle Sam, to adopt these children.

But it doesn’t take long for Father Vicente to see the error of his ways. He calls on his children abroad to remember their loyalty to their “real� father. He greedily accepts the money they send to him from their new home. He helps them to trick their new father into giving them more than he and Mother Mexico could ever give them. He tells them that they are helping Mother Mexico and the brothers and sisters they left behind.

The brothers and sisters who stayed behind turn to Mother Mexico to help them. She tells them, “I cannot support you. I have no money. We will talk to your father, Vicente.�

Father Vicente cannot be reached. He does not take their calls. He does not provide them with the support they so desperately need to survive.

Mother Mexico weeps.

Vicente Fox - the ultimate dead-beat dad.

Welcome Christi

I just loved this post. It was a great one.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Thanks Scubayons,

Just thought I’d throw that one in for fun. I read and write a lot about illegal immigration and I just have to lighten up every once in awhile. I love this site!

Christi

Welcome Christi

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you, William. I love your website!
    Christi