Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Or, to look back at our situation from an external view...

So, given that the US ...

a). Has one of, if not, the most generous policies about brining in legal immigrants of any large country in the world

b). Has one of, the most generous and tolerant treatment of illegal immigrants by ignored/postponed/overlooked enforcement and laws

c). The protesters in this case are arguing against our existing laws???

...Well, I think I know what the solution staring us in the face is!
    Sure, let's 'change the laws' - but they might not like the result!!!

Legal Residency (after all, only a small minority are truly interested in citizenship - because if they were, they wouldn't have jumped the border or overstayed a visa to begin with...) is not an entitlement that is open to all without question.
    well said PhredE
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree, the laws need to be fixed,
    we need to be able to ask everyone to prove they are a citizen or here legally.

Employers should be able to check every employee's SS number starting tomorrow.

All law enforcement should be able to enforce all laws including immigration starting tomorrow.

Absolutely no catch and release except into their home country.

If you re enter this country after deportation it is a felony with 5 years in detention.
    No more anchor babies, retroactive to 1997 the last enactment of immigration laws and policys.

Lets see did I miss anything???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I agree, the laws need to be fixed,
    we need to be able to ask everyone to prove they are a citizen or here legally.

Employers should be able to check every employee's SS number starting tomorrow.

All law enforcement should be able to enforce all laws including immigration starting tomorrow.

Absolutely no catch and release except into their home country.

If you re enter this country after deportation it is a felony with 5 years in detention.
    No more anchor babies, retroactive to 1997 the last enactment of immigration laws and policys.

Lets see did I miss anything???
    Hiring managers should be held personally responsible if they hire illegals, along with the companies.

NO SOCIAL SERVICES, PERIOD. Ok, Life or death medical treatment, but only enough to stabilize the illegal to be shipped home, then the Government of origin should be sent the medical bill. All aid is cut off to any country that does not pay these medical bills.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12