Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I called

I called a few of these numbers and left a message on random voicemails

I would just go to the employee directory and type in a few letters of common names and was able to leave a few messages. Some Voicemails were full.

Mass_Citizen

More phone numbers from http://www.numbersusa.com

Milwaukee: 414.931.2000
    Miller corporate headquarters) [takes you to a recording; callers should press 0 to talk to operator>

Eden, NC: 336.627.2100
    (Miller regional brewery)

Trenton, OH: 513.896.9200
    (regional brewery) [get recorded list of departments {e.g., plant mgr., brewing, etc.}

Albany, GA: 229.420.5000
    (regional brewery) [takes you to a recording; callers should press 0 to talk to operator>

Ft. Worth, TX: 817.551.3300
    (regional brewery) [press 1 to get list of departments>

Irwindale, CA: 626.969.6811
    (regional brewery) [get recorded list of departments>

Chippewa Falls, WI: 715.723.5558/888.534.6437
    (LEINIES) (Leinenkugel brewery [Leinies Lodge>)

If this were to happen, hopefully local law enforcement would turn over all drunk and disorderly illegals over to ICE immediately![/quote]

Probably you are a dreamer .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    But their greed has rottened their heart and they are traitors!

JAK, they are not traitors.

They are not Americans!
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

I haven't followed the Miller Brewing boycott but always order beer with the admonishment that I'll never drink Miller again. I also try to tell bartenders why I don't drink it. But now, it seems they have entered a new arena. Why am I not surprised. From Chronwatch (click here) that has related story and comments.

'58 Airedale

Miller Brewing Pulls Logo From 'Last Supper' Advertisement

(CNSNews.com) - The Miller Brewing Company, a sponsor of this weekend's homosexual "leather" street fair in San Francisco, has asked to have its logo removed from an advertising poster that has offended some Christians. The advertisement portrays Christ and his disciples as half-naked sado-masochists. "While Miller has supported the Folsom Street Fair for several years, we take exception to the poster the organizing committee developed this year. We understand some individuals may find the imagery offensive and we have asked the organizers to remove our logo from the poster effective immediately," the company said on Tuesday. The group behind the ad said it was not intended to be either "pro-religion or anti-religion," but the poster - a parody of Leonardo da Vinci's painting "The Last Supper" - continued to draw fire from Christian organizations on Tuesday. Full Story

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewFlash.asp?Pa ... 0926w.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does Miller produce other products? Like bottled water?

Also, if we could identify sporting events that serve their beer and protest against them it would be a big hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Standard Newswire(click masthead)

National Boycott of Miller Begins; Over 200 Religious Groups Contacted
    Contact: Kiera M. McCaffrey, Director of Communications, Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights, 212-371-3191, catalyst@catholicleague.org, NEW YORK, Sept. 27

Catholic League president Bill Donohue announced a national boycott of Miller Beer on this morning's "Fox and Friends." He explains why today: "Never have we experienced greater corporate arrogance than in this dispute with the Miller Brewing Company. Miller is sponsoring an incredibly outrageous and palpably anti-Christian event in San Francisco: the Folsom Street Fair (see its website at folsomstreetfair.com and be prepared to see the shocking photos of what goes on). Be sure to access our website at catholicleague.org to see the pictures not only of the fair, but of the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, an anti-Catholic group that is holding a mock Last Supper dinner tonight in San Francisco. The Sisters is one of the organizations that is receiving funding from this Miller-sponsored event.

"This all started when we learned that Miller was sponsoring an event that featured an obscene ad thrashing the Last Supper. After being pressured, Miller offered a lame statement of regret and said it was pulling its logo from the ad. Not only has it not done so--it is still posted on the website of the street fair--Miller refuses to withdraw its sponsorship. To top it off, when we informed them that some of the money being raised at this festival was being funneled to the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, they were unimpressed.

"Accordingly, Miller leaves us with no options: we are calling on more than 200 Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist and Hindu organizations to join with us in a nationwide boycott of Miller beer. We feel confident that once our religious allies kick in, and once the public sees the photos of an event Miller is proudly supporting, the Milwaukee brewery will come to its senses and pull its sponsorship altogether. If it doesn't, the only winners will be Anheuser Busch and Coors." Contact: Miller spokesman Julian Green at green.julian@mbco.com Source (click here)
    Here's the boycott news on what no doubt soon will be called "queer beer." Looks like it's more than tens of millions, blood in the water so to speak. Hopefully, these folks also will boycott the bars (well Christians & Jews go to bars occasionally) that serve this donkey piss, queer beer if you will, too. There is a God.
    Red and blue emphasis added by me.
    '58 Airedale

I haven't drank any of their crap beer since last year when the march took place. I have spoke out about this beer to everyone I talk to and my nephew who works at a beer distributor always bypasses Miller beer when people ask him what to buy. He calls it "illegal immigrant beer".
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    I haven't drank any of their crap beer since last year when the march took place. I have spoke out about this beer to everyone I talk to and my nephew who works at a beer distributor always bypasses Miller beer when people ask him what to buy. He calls it "illegal immigrant beer".
    Pretty funny. Other term might be Alien-Ale, Mex-Malt, Beener-Bock, Latin-Lager, South-American-Suds, Aztlan-Amber, Tijuana-Tap, etc.
    '58 Airedale

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Standard Newswire(click masthead)

National Boycott of Miller Begins; Over 200 Religious Groups Contacted
    Catholic League president Bill Donohue announced a national boycott of Miller Beer on this morning's "Fox and Friends."
    "Accordingly, Miller leaves us with no options: we are calling on more than 200 Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist and Hindu organizations to join with us in a nationwide boycott of Miller beer.
    I would contact my Baptist, Pentecostal, charismatic, and Salvation Army friends, but it wouldn't have any effect on Miller's bottom line.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast