Quote Originally Posted by legalalien
Illegal aliens from nations other than Mexico who happen to violate student visas by working or overstaying have had no problems being deported or asked to leave the country within 30 days. They and their children, whether they came here at a young age or not, get booted out all the time. Just look around, is there a real problem with illegals from other countries? No. That's because when reported or caught, they are quickly arrested, processed and sent home, especially students.
They have to be considered internationals students in order to get those visas and those colleges or universities that issue them are very strict about it. I came here originally as an international student and you had to go to classes that told you what you can and cannot do. When I went people got deported for illegally working, not taking the minimum required classes and for not having health insurance coverage as it is mandatory for international students to have. After your visa expires you have 60 days to leave. There are students that have been picked up a day or two after that 60 day period.
Those people are not the problem. It is places like Miami Dade College who take illegals in and not as international students as they can work illegally, do not need to have health insurance and basically do what they want. When those illegals graduate they steal jobs from our kids and often end up working for other illegals who overstayed visas. One example would be the Colombian in my condo building. He overstayed a visa and has a book keeping business and does income tax as well. He would hire those who took accounting there.