Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If a white person had gotton up there and said were going to throw you all out , count it, he would have been harassed out of the business. But its ok for them to get up there and inform us they will not be leaving our country it is two late to get them out, everybody laughs.
    Well George you may think your funny, but I and many other American think your are an illiterate idiot, jerk, low class scum, if you are a citizen your citizenship should be revoked and you should be deported!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sorry about the duplicate post, I did make the effort not too.

Somebody posted a thread with the title of: An Evolving Culture of Hispanic Idiocy Defined. And that is where to file the rantings of George Lopez.

This attitude is one of the main reasons I want these people deported, and they deserve it in a major way. With this kind of an attitude, they really will turn this country into a cesspool. They may spark a civil war. With this kind of an attitude, I am beginning to see why there are death squads in so many Central and Latin American countries.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12