Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The immigrant flow from Latin America is much greater than other countries since the 1965 Immigration Act. There is a hugely disproportionate number of Latin immigrants over, say Africa or European and Asia.

http://www.legalimmigrantsfirst.org/aboutamnesty.html

That needs to be changed. I wonder what mental genius came up with that?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Let me see!! OK I go with moratorium until we have immigration under control and demand for workers brings wages back up.

Then I say limited, even and fair amount from most country's. that way we stay diverse..

When Hispanic's are 70 % of the students in schools k-12 and colleges in calif. and most southwest states, that use to be Black or white this is not looking very diverse, and needs to be stopped they went from one extreme to another.
    Ditto . . SOSAD. We need a 5 year moratorium to clean house and then reassess OUR NEEDS, NOT THE 3rd WORLD'S DESIRES/PROBLEMS.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

That needs to be changed. I wonder what mental genius came up with that?

NO GENIUS CAME UP WITH THAT. IT IS DUE TO PAST AMNESTIES. SINCE ILLEGAL LATIN AMERICANS FAR OUTNUMBER THOSE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES, THEY WERE THE ONES TO BENEFIT FROM THOSE AMNESTIES. THIS SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO OCCUR. WE NEED STRICT QUOTAS AND WE HAVE TO STICK TO THEM. AND NO MORE AMNESTIES....QUOTAS MEAN NOTHING IF WE GIVE AMNESTY TO ILLEGALS. BUT BEFORE EVERYTHING ELSE.....WE NEED A MORATORIUM. WE COULD EVEN HAVE A SYSTEM FOR AWHILE THAT ALLOWS NEW IMMIGRANTS TO REPLACE THOSE WHO LEAVE OR DIE. THEN IT WOULD HOLD THE NUMBERS AS THEY ARE. UNLESS WE HAVE A SPECIFIC REASON TO LET IN NEW IMMIGRANTS....WE SHOULD NOT DO IT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need LEGAL immigration more than ever! We need millions of skilled, English speaking emigres who share our values and ethics to offset the 40M third world, illiterate, itinerate parasites. We need to speed up the applications of those who would contribute greatly to our society. The Reconquistas say that the 'gringos are old'...so why not inject more like-minded immigrants from Europe, etc. We need to show these ungrateful, illegal border crossers that just because they happen to share our contiguous border....they do not have the right or privilege to occupy our space!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    We need LEGAL immigration more than ever! We need millions of skilled, English speaking emigres who share our values and ethics to offset the 40M third world, illiterate, itinerate parasites. We need to speed up the applications of those who would contribute greatly to our society. The Reconquistas say that the 'gringos are old'...so why not inject more like-minded immigrants from Europe, etc. We need to show these ungrateful, illegal border crossers that just because they happen to share our contiguous border....they do not have the right or privilege to occupy our space!
    My thoughts exactly
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need LEGAL immigration more than ever! We need millions of skilled, English speaking emigres who share our values and ethics to offset the 40M third world, illiterate, itinerate parasites
    WE WOULD HAVE TO LET IN MILLIONS OF IMMIGRANTS TO WORK THIS PLAN. WE ALREADY HAVE TOO MANY PEOPLE HERE. ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS DEPORT ILLEGALS OR FORCE THEM TO SELF DEPORT AND THIS WILL SOLVE MANY PROBLEMS. AND A MORATORIUM ON IMMIGRATION WILL RESERVE RESOURCES FOR CITIZENS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    AmericanMe wrote:

The Reconquistas say that the 'gringos are old'...so why not inject more like-minded immigrants from Europe, etc.
    .......or hope for global cooling. Then we would be forced to spend more time indoors which would mean more whoopy sessions. A lot more whoopy is bound to start another baby boom.

Seriously, some may find this article interesting. I for one tend to agree with most of it. Check it out:

[quote]Making Sense of US Population Growth
    October 21, 2006 09:54 PM EST

It’s not very often you will find me agreeing with an avowed environmentalist, but facts are facts and, when it comes to population growth, they are ignored at our peril if America is to avoid sliding rapidly into a Third World status.

“The American people, especially our leaders, must bring themselves to face the reality that our population cannot be allowed to continue to grow without disastrous consequences,â€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Another baby boom?

I've heard over and over how "gringos" don't love children and family , etc. so we're dying out, unlike the hispanic population. I live near San Antonio and the newspaper here publishes daily stories about the wonderful family-and-children-loving hispanics---as if to say, the rest of you, you whites, you blacks, you're just not up to snuff.

There are reasons why my generation limited the size of our families. What did we hear in our youth, pounded into our heads over and over? Over-population, stop having so many kids, the earth's gonna collapse, etc...

Of course, these days all we hear is about the shortage of workers and the aging population.
    We have definitely been had.

Being able to afford children used to be a consideration but it seems that just doesn't apply anymore.

As far as oil, just last week another huge field was discovered off of Brazil. The U.S. is sitting on untold billions of bbls. but the dems and envioros have prevented drilling, so the "dependence on oil" is a sham created to make billions from so-called "alternative fuels."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234