Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William, Sounds like maliciously slaughtered to me. The liberal medias make no apologies for their "slant" or "spin." Given the track records of the medias, one must conclude malicious intent.

"the pen is mightier than the sword."

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Ahhh, special thanks to sosadforus as well. Thanks for keeping news about Waukegan and the conference in the forefront. The organizers were worried about attendance but the walk up was incredible. They had almost 300 people. And these 300 are now walking away inspired to act themselves.

Your welcome Fedup, so glad I could be of some help, don't know how much good I did, but it felt good, you guy's are the real Hero's and we the Alipac team are so proud of all of you and your accomplishment on that fine day in Waukengan, Just think until you came along I never even knew there was a Waukengan!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Im going after them on this once im done in DC.

I'm sick of liars doing this kind of thing in the press.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Go get em William, no finer thing than seeing the news get what they deserve, they certainly have deserted the American people!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Im going after them on this once im done in DC.

I'm sick of liars doing this kind of thing in the press.

W
    Good for you, reporters and MSM are much too accustomed to slanting the news and altering people's words freely. They need to be brought up short and realize that they are not going to get away with it. They recognize you as someone who people are listening to, so they are trying to alter your words for their own purposes.

Keep up the good work!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12