Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration groups slam Huckabee as a 'disaster'

I'm getting a lot of feedback from my contacts that they're confused. They say that Roy Beck at NumbersUSA and Poli (@ PoliPundit) endorsed Huckabee's plan and now we're complaining because Jim Gilchrist also endorses it. I railed about Beck's misleading posture when he said he gives new ABI ratings based on promises!

It's going to take a lot of explaining to overcome that fiasco!

Huckabee's "touchback" BS is the same provision that the amnesty crowd tried to pull off back in May and June when the agrument raged in the Senate.

TVC

Gov. Mike Huckabee

I am glad that ALIPAC broke the news about Gov. Mike Huckabee, as previously I like I expect many others was totally ignorant concerning Huckabee's background, and was seriously considering supporting him. However now that I know the truth, Huckabee will not get any helpful support here.

Y'shua friend.

We need to keep this article fresh in the minds of the public.

Jim Gilchrist is going on talk shows proclaiming that he used NubersUSA information to come to his conclusion of supporting Huckabee when in fact Roy Beck of Numbers says

""He was an absolute disaster on immigration as governor," said Roy Beck, president of NumbersUSA, a group that played a major role in rallying the phone calls that helped defeat this year's Senate immigration bill. "Every time there was any enforcement in his state, he took the side of the illegal aliens."

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12