Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JenniferB

You don't have to give the credit bureaus any money. The law now requires that every person is entitled to a FREE copy of their credit history ONCE EACH YEAR from EACH of the 3 credit bureaus.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    JenniferB

You don't have to give the credit bureaus any money. The law now requires that every person is entitled to a FREE copy of their credit history ONCE EACH YEAR from EACH of the 3 credit bureaus.
    I have a credit and identity monitoring service that is a few bucks a month I have online. It gives me all my credit scores and any activities and hits on my credit or identification. I think its worth it because I can check whats going on in it!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    Quote Originally Posted by josey
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Why in the world are we paying for this?The majority of these loans were givin to illigals.This is Bushs only reason for doing this.He will do anything to help these people at our expense.My 13 year old just flooded our home.70 % of the intior of our home is destroyed.I never once asked for help from this gov nor do I need it.But if my last name was Sanchez ill bet id get all the free aid I need.I no this sounds racist but I am soooooo tired of this gov giving our money to these people.These banks aught to be shut down or pay the price for their greed.
    I agree with you! All these banks are soooo worried about giving Americans loans based on there "credit score" but if you speak Spanish and have a Hispanic sur-name its free reign for them and hey no social security card required either!!!
    I agree that your both ignorant fools, why dont you go get yourself a hispanic have them fill out a credit card application with any bank and see how not so easy it is for anyone to get a credit card I bet you they will be denied faster than you can hit your crack pipe.
    What is it with you and crack?Calvery has a great drug rehab program I suggest you check it out.
    I'm sorry I am a little antiquated with drug terms these days, what is it that you trailer park hippies call it theese day's and as far as the rehab, I am sure that your rating is based on experience.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    JenniferB

I have a credit and identity monitoring service that is a few bucks a month I have online. It gives me all my credit scores and any activities and hits on my credit or identification. I think its worth it because I can check whats going on in it!
    That looks like a good thing to have I will look into that.

Why in the world are we paying for this?The majority of these loans were givin to illigals.This is Bushs only reason for doing this.He will do anything to help these people at our expense.My 13 year old just flooded our home.70 % of the intior of our home is destroyed.I never once asked for help from this gov nor do I need it.But if my last name was Sanchez ill bet id get all the free aid I need.I no this sounds racist but I am soooooo tired of this gov giving our money to these people.These banks aught to be shut down or pay the price for their greed.
    I agree with you! All these banks are soooo worried about giving Americans loans based on there "credit score" but if you speak Spanish and have a Hispanic sur-name its free reign for them and hey no social security card required either!!!
    I agree that your both ignorant fools, why dont you go get yourself a hispanic have them fill out a credit card application with any bank and see how not so easy it is for anyone to get a credit card I bet you they will be denied faster than you can hit your crack pipe.
    What is it with you and crack?Calvery has a great drug rehab program I suggest you check it out.
    I'm sorry I am a little antiquated with drug terms these days, what is it that you trailer park hippies call it theese day's and as far as the rehab, I am sure that your rating is based on experience.

The Offspring - Come out and Play!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INE-lykhTp8

-Ron Paul

MW
    I resent the fact that my tax dollars may be used to bail out folks who are attempting to live beyond their means. Interestingly many of these folks have a lower income than my family, yet they are probably living in a nicer home. This just doesn't make any sense to me. When someone buys a house the contract is read and signed by them, which makes them entirely responsible for the transaction and its future potential results. Those that decided to take a risky mortgage (balloon, Arm, etc.) did so at their own peril and shouldn't expect the rest of us to bail them out when things turn sour.

My 15 year mortgage is a fixed rate mortgage and will be paid for next June - yahoo!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I resent the fact that my tax dollars may be used to bail out folks who are attempting to live beyond their means. Interestingly many of these folks have a lower income than my family, yet they are probably living in a nicer home. This just doesn't make any sense to me. When someone buys a house the contract is read and signed by them, which makes them entirely responsible for the transaction and its future potential results. Those that decided to take a risky mortgage (balloon, Arm, etc.) did so at their own peril and shouldn't expect the rest of us to bail them out.

My 15 year mortgage is a fixed rate mortgage and will be paid for next June - yahoo!
    Gratz MW!

I have not reached that fork in the road yet in my life for a house! I looks risk right now and I am happy where I am!
    -Ron Paul

josey the typical low grade illegal alien supporter has been banned.

I love how they pretend they want immigration laws enforced as if they could establish some credibility lol

Josey is banned for violating multiple rules in his/her first four posts including using racially derogatory terms "redneck" and being a generally nasty person on our boards.

This song is for you Josey! Listen closely!

The Offspring - Come out and Play! (gotta keep'em separated)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    josey the typical low grade illegal alien supporter has been banned.

I love how they pretend they want immigration laws enforced as if they could establish some credibility lol

Josey is banned for violating multiple rules in his/her first four posts including using racially derogatory terms "redneck" and being a generally nasty person on our boards.

This song is for you Josey! Listen closely!

The Offspring - Come out and Play! (gotta keep'em separated)

Yaaa the song has been heard!!!

So back to the topic on hand!
    -Ron Paul

You gotta keep em separated!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast