Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

10 million is the number of skilled jobs taken by illegal immigrants ( U.S. Rep. Dave Weldon, M.D. (R-FL)....

June 14 2007 "the conservative leaders of the anti-amnesty movement are refusing to cooperate, and won't give Mitch McConnell a list of amendments that they want considered. My source tells me that the reason for this is that the game has now been rigged".

Of course Sessions, Dorgan and others realize the game has been rigged.

Bush's last name should be BULLY.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    More closed door, behind the curtain, cut the media and public out of the discussion, Bull Crap!

"We're going to show the American people that the promises in this bill will be kept," Bush said, two days after launching a personal rescue mission.
    Shut up Bush! Nobody believes a word you say anymore!

W
    Basiclly, he is saying I am going to give everything away to these Mexican Nationals, just liked I promised them. And he does'nt care what the American people want.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

WHY WHY WHY does Bush want to betray us so?? Really, why on earth is he so hell bent on amnesty?! This just makes me sick, considering I supported him twice.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHY WHY WHY does Bush want to betray us so?? Really, why on earth is he so hell bent on amnesty?!

hattiecat the reason it's necessary is to create Bush's "North American Union".

Ok everyone lets get busy and kill this piece of treason!!!

I am so sick of this

WHY WHY WHY does Bush want to betray us so?? Really, why on earth is he so hell bent on amnesty?!
    Ok everyone lets get busy and kill this piece of treason!!!
    Because he doesn't care about the American People. He wants to leave a legacy of destruction in our country because he has lost all credibility and what a better opportunity for him to finish it up with this.. Keep calling the traitors, emails, faxes, etc. Don't let them take us for granted. I wonder when the Americans are going to step up to the plate and organize a rally against this.. I'm so sick of Bush and all of his BuSS*IT!! We certainly won Round 1, Let's keep punching and win the next round...

Tom Tancredo is on KABC right now and he says we can stop this...He says some senators are undecided and changing their minds. .They are getting a lot of pressure from the constituents.. He says that we have to keep calling and bugging them...
    "Ask not what your country can do for you --ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy

Bush want the NAU, he and his big corporate buddies are planning on it,no secure borders , no seperation between countries ,one big NAU. He doesnt care about America. The America we care about.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123