Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It sounds to me Sessions is saying illegals who have been here 5 or 10 years and who have anchor babies should be allowed to stay but not become citizens. I don't agree with that because they will keep pumping out kids but it also means he opposes the Kennedy bill.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nothing is satisfactory other than ENFORCEMENT.

Speaking for myself and no one else, I don't believe in COMPROMISE with this .... not one fraction of an inch.

And if you should consider 'compromise'.......may I remind you of every other AMNESTY since the 60's kennedy travesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    I would be willing to compromise. Any illegal alien who owns a business that employs Americans and that pays a $500,000 fine, they can stay. You probably won't get anyone who qualifies Everybody else has to go.

April
    2ndamendsis wrote:

Speaking for myself and no one else, I don't believe in COMPROMISE with this .... not one fraction of an inch.
    I agree completely, anytime there is compromise on something this important the American people get sc____!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I would be willing to compromise. Any illegal alien who owns a business that employs Americans and that pays a $500,000 fine, they can stay. You probably won't get anyone who qualifies Everybody else has to go.
    Once you set that price, we know what you are. After that it's only a matter of wearing you down.
    The laws out of Congress need to apply to everyone equally. I don't see the logic of a law that rewards a long time criminal alien over a short timer?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Once you set that price, we know what you are. After that it's only a matter of wearing you down.
    The laws out of Congress need to apply to everyone equally. I don't see the logic of a law that rewards a long time criminal alien over a short timer?
    It's not a matter of how long they have been here, but that they are making a positive contribution to America and also paying a BIG fine for breaking our laws. But I see your point also. Actually if they had that much money, it would be cheaper for them to leave and enter legally. Don't worry, Kennedy and company would never go for it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    BOWMAN
    you might want to think about this and consider ALL the compromises that have brought us to this point in time.

EVERY AMNESTY has been a COMPROMISE with a PROMISE that it would be the LAST ONE.

For me, I believe very strongly in the fact that "if one keeps doing what one has done, one will continue to keep getting what one has gotten."

I choose not to repeat the mistakes of the past.

he sounds wishy washy ,I would'nt trust him . Sounds like all the folks in his state need to give him a call and remind him who got him his job, and how he need to vote on immagration! NO AMNESTY!

Right on Sis! If we compromise here. Where will we or our children be in 20 years? If we don't react here and stand strong then we will be just as guilty in helping to destroy our country. Our children, grandchildren and posterity will pay a heavy heavy price because we couldn't be bothered.

Not to sound redundant but in 65 Ted Kennedy and other politicians too assured us that:

"[O]ur cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same...Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset...Contrary to the charges of some quarters, S. 500 will not inundate America with immigrants from any other country or area, or the most populated and economically deprived nations of Africa and Asia..."

In 1986 Conservatives compromised because we were assured that border security and illegal immigration would be taken care of. Our - borders - secured - and - immigration - laws - enforced.

Here we are again. At the time of the 1986 Amnesty we were told that approx 1.5 million illegals were in the country. It ends up that almost 3 million were given amnesty and several million since that time in other smaller amnesty bills. What also has happen is that now we have 12-20-30 million at our door on top of multitudes of "legal" immigrants who many come here under questionable criteria or willingness to be American . If they are granted amnesty how many more through chain migration will they bring in and 15-20 years from now how many "new" ones will be knocking at the door? We will never have another chance to get this right. The NUMBERS work against us. Our country is being invaded, swamped and our culture challenged and changed. The real goal here is to dissolve the USA. A strong Western Culture is the ONLY thing that stands in the way. Amnesty works directly against that and America.

The only reason I brought this article up in the first place about Sen Sessions is that Jeff Sessions while many times acting like a champion for our side has always been touted as having an anti amnesty position. It would seem that is not true. I welcome information to the contrary. Maybe the author of this article made this up or somehow misquoted him? However we can not react appropriately if we don't know who is who and what they really stand for.

No Amnesty Now or ever again! God Bless America!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

And if you should consider 'compromise'.......may I remind you of every other AMNESTY since the 60's kennedy travesty.
    Sis, I most definately agree on this one. We "compromised" back in 86 and WE THE PEOPLE got the shaft. So why should we believe our elected officials now when they tell us the same crap over and over again.
    Remember that old saying.."Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

We cannot allow ANY amnesty this time.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast