Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JET BLUE planes maintained in EL SALVADOR not USA

"Jet Blue, for example, performs maintenance on its airplanes in El Salvador to save money."

Quoted from:The Detroit News, Business
    "Union labor under attack" By Ron French et. al.
    Tuesday, August 23, 2005 ,

http://www.detnews.com/2005/business/05 ... 289731.htm

Re: JET BLUE planes maintained in EL SALVADOR not USA

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty
    "Jet Blue, for example, performs maintenance on its airplanes in El Salvador to save money."

Quoted from:The Detroit News, Business
    "Union labor under attack" By Ron French et. al.
    Tuesday, August 23, 2005 ,

http://www.detnews.com/2005/business/05 ... 289731.htm

Welcome Rusty

Yeah it is like An American Citizen is losing all of there Jobs. That is why, i have requested from, my Local Union. To stay away from backing Amensty, for illegals. With outsourcing jobs, and then giving other Jobs to Illegals. WHere is the Jobs for American Citizens going to be.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I agree with you and want to add that AMFA is not a part of AFL-CIO.

With wages being driven down for aircraft mechanics here in the US most of the good ones are getting out and into other fields. It is a very sad situation. Thank you kindly for your welcome!

This is the outfit that does Jet Blue overhaul in El Salvador, notice that they boast of having TIMCO in North Carolina as part of their network of outside vendors to the major airlines. I am sure everyone remembers the scandal about them employing undocumented and unlicensed aircraft mechanics with false paperwork to work on USA planes.

http://www.aeroman.taca.com/news/index.html

Rusty
    welcome to ALIPAC, good to have you here.

Scubayons
    what did your union tell you in reply ??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rusty,
    Welcome to ALIPAC and thanks for the post.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I wonder if a landing gear incident that happened at LAX yesterday had anything to do with outsourced maintenance. Also there was another incident with flaps at Kennedy airport in New York also. Fortunately both planes landed safely. This could get interesting if it is discovered shoddy foreign work is responsible.

http://www.news10.net/storyfull2.aspx?storyid=13225

Click Here For Video

Jet Blue Airliner Makes Emergency Landing in L.A.

A Jet Blue airliner made a safe emergency landing at Los Angeles International Airport Wednesday evening after discovering a problem with its front landing gear.

The safe landing was made at an auxiliary runway set apart from the main terminals. The pilot landed on the main gear, holding the nose aloft as long as possible. As the nose wheel touched down it first smoked, then burst into a brilliant plume of flame. The fire extinguished itself as the airliner rolled to a stop. Other than frayed nerves, there no injuries among the passengers and crew.

The pilot did not release the emergency chutes to disembark passengers. Instead, stairs were brought to the aircraft and passengers were able to de-plane in a relatively normal fashion.

More than 100 firefighters and emergency workers were on hand for landing of the Airbus A-320, which touched down at 6:19 p.m. The jet landed after circling for 90 minutes to burn off fuel.

Flight 292 took off from Bob Hope Airport in Burbank just after 3 p.m. and was headed for New York's JFK International Airport with 145 people on board when the pilot reported the front landing gearwould not retract entirely. It was later determined that the nose wheel, which was turned sideways, couldn't be locked into the "down" position either.

Before making the emergency landing the airliner circled around Jet Blue headquarters in Long Beach so experts could determine how to deal with the problem.

http://www.newsday.com

Jet Blue flight lands at Kennedy Airport without incident after reporting flaps problems
    September 22, 2005, 3:31 PM EDT

NEW YORK -- A Jet Blue airliner landed safely at John F. Kennedy International Airport on Thursday after its pilot reported a problem with the wing flaps as the plane prepared to descend, an airline spokeswoman said. No injuries were reported.

The emergency landing came one day after another of the airline's planes circled Southern California for hours with a faulty landing gear. That plane also landed without any injuries, but passengers watched in horror as they saw the drama unfold on news broadcasts on their in-flight TVs.

According to Jet Blue spokeswoman Jenny Dervin, Flight No. 32 departed from Tampa, Fla., at 11:56 a.m. Thursday. As the plane was preparing to land at JFK, the pilot "received an indication the (flaps) were locked," she said. "Following procedure, the pilot declared an emergency landing."

The plane touched down at 2:24 p.m., and the passengers were brought to an airport gate for a normal exit from the aircraft, Dervin said. It was unclear if the flaps actually were locked or if it was a false alarm.

Arlene Murray, a spokeswoman for the Federal Aviation Administration, confirmed the plane landed without incident and described the incident as "very minor."

Wednesday's flight with the crippled landing gear also was destined for New York City.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Rusty
    welcome to ALIPAC, good to have you here.

Scubayons
    what did your union tell you in reply ??
    I have not heard from a single union, on the subject. I have written every single Pipefitters locals and electrician locals. and not a word yet.

It is sad that the AFL-CIO is not strongly against illegals. There bread and butter is with American workers and There cutting there own throats.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Rusty, thank you for that important article, and welome to ALIPAC !
    I went to find out which airlines are outsourcing their maintenance
    and discovered an article which I posted under discussions.

It says many airlines are doing it, and that Jet Blue, and America West
    use El Salvador. It said that Northwest and Continental have their maintenance for wide body aircraft done in Singapore and Hong Kong, where terrorists are known to operate. If you have a chance try to read it, it is interesting and unfortunately very disturbing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC Rusty!

YOU READ MY MIND. That Jet Blue announcement is in our archives.

We posted it back on Jan 23 of this year.

http://www.alipac.us/article175.html

We need to get some email flying to the media telling them that the plan is serviced in El Salvador.

The nest of MS-13 and Al Qaeda.

I did not know about the TIMCO link, but a clear picture is emerging now.

W

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    I wonder if a landing gear incident that happened at LAX yesterday had anything to do with outsourced maintenance.
    It seems that there's a problem with the Airbus A-320 design, since this type of landing gear problem has happened before.

Whether it's made worse by shoddy maintenance, I don't know.

I do know that it's going to take an act of God to ever get me on an airplane again.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast