Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Joan Walsh: I Don't Know Any Liberals Outraged by Illegal Immigration

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Joan Walsh: I Don't Know Any Liberals Outraged by Illegal Immigration

By Mark Finkelstein | August 30, 2015 | 9:34 AM EDT

Looks like Up With Steve Kornacki is becoming the go-to place for liberals to let their radical cats out of the bag . . . Yesterday, as we reported here, Josh Barro of the New York Times said that the only way to impact violent crime is to undertake a "massive" gun grab. Today, it was the turn of Salon's Joan Walsh to admit that she doesn't know "any liberals upset--outraged" by illegal immigration.

As we said of Barro, kudos to Walsh for her candor. And really, why would liberals be upset by millions of illegal, low-skilled, immigrants flooding into the country? It's not as if America has a culture worth preserving, after all. And as we know, another term for illegal immigrants is "future Democratic voters."

Walsh was reacting to the assertion of Heritage's Stephen Moore that there is rage over government's inaction on illegal immigration among conservatives, independents and "even liberals."

STEPHEN MOORE: I think what Donald Trump has really tapped into -- and by the ay, I'm about as pro-immigration person as can you find. I think immigrants are incredibly important for the American economy and for our society. But there is a rage out there among conservatives, independents and even liberals that this illegal immigration problem has not been solved and that the politicians are doing nothing, nothing about it. Now, I think those kind of ideas that -- the American people can't understand. We said this 20 years, do something about illegal immigration! And nothing is getting done, and that's not a --

JOAN WALSH: First of all, I don't know any liberals who are upset--who are enraged about it. Second of all --

MOORE: They're not enraged about the people being here illegally?

WALSH: [ignoring Moore's question] The bipartisan bill that was passed . . .

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mark...traged-illegal
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Who is Joan Walsh? I don't know any Joan Walsh.

Whoever she is she obviously doesn't know very many people.

Stephen Moore, what is wrong with you? Why are you "pro-immigration"? You're smarter than that. Is this what your current employers are telling you to say? We have 70 million people on Medicaid, 20 million people out of work, 20 million or more illegal aliens in the country and almost $20 trillion in debt paying for this sham scam.

We need at least a 10 Year Moratorium on All Immigration, and we need it now. And the last time I checked, most liberals like their jobs and want to keep them, not hand them over to an illegal alien, green carder or visa-bearer; they don't want to pay income taxes any more than anyone else which is why they want all these deductions and tax credits so they don't have to; they don't want to see their kids lose a seat in college because an illegal alien or other non-citizen got the seat instead of them; and they're just as sick of going to the store and feeling like they're in Tijuana instead of Walmart as anyone else.

Do they speak about it the same way as some of the rest of US? No, because they're weak and afraid some ass might call them a "racist". But in their hearts and when they vote in secrecy, HELL YES, they're just as "outraged" about this gawd damn disaster as everyone else.

GROW SPINES, "LIBERALS". It's okay now to yell from the roof-tops, you want our borders secured, our laws enforced and illegal aliens deported, because that's our right as US citizens and our law in the United States of America.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Conservative Immigration Hawk Joe Walsh May Primary Trump

For national release | August 22, 2019

Discuss & Share this release and meme at (ALIPAC HERE) .. (FACEBOOK HERE) .. (TWITTER HERE) .. (GAB HERE)

https://www.alipac.us/f8/conservativ...-trump-375124/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)