Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JONES COMMENTS ON PROPOSED TAKEOVER OF PORTS BY UNITED ARAB

I just got this email, so I thought I would post it here first.

JONES COMMENTS ON PROPOSED TAKEOVER OF PORTS BY UNITED ARAB EMIRATES FIRM; U.A.E. - OSAMA BIN LADEN CONNECTION

Congressman Walter B. Jones' Statement follows below:

Had it not been for the U.A.E. royal family, Osama bin Laden may have been dead two years before 9-11. very possibly averting the loss of life in New York, the Pentagon, and in Pennsylvania.

According to the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States (also known as the 9-11 Commission), in February 1999 the United States had located bin Laden in a hunting camp in the desert of Afghanistan. This was not in an urban area, so the risk of collateral damage was minimal. Preparations were made for a possible strike.

But no strike was launched.

No strike was launched because when bin Laden would regularly go to the hunting camp, it was to visit with members of the Royal family of the U.A.E.! The C.I.A. received reports that bin Laden regularly went from his adjacent camp to the larger camp where he visited with Emiratis. According to C.I.A. officials, policymakers were concerned about the danger that a strike might kill an Emirati prince or other senior officials who might be with bin Laden. Former C.I.A. Director George Tenet testified that the strike was called off because in killing bin Laden, "you might have wiped out half the royal family in the U.A.E. in the process."

When confronted by U.S. intelligence officials, a top U.A.E. official vehemently denied that high-level U.A.E. officials were in Afghanistan. Evidence subsequently confirmed that high-level U.A.E. officials had been there.

By February 12th, bin Laden had apparently moved on and the immediate strike plans became moot.

The leaders of the government that controls Dubai Ports World, Inc. were regularly visited by bin Laden. When confronted about this, they lied. Their presence kept bin Laden from being killed prior to 9-11. All of this we know because of the 9-11 Commission.

Today, administration officials ask why the U.S. should treat a company owned by the government of the U.A.E. any differently than a private British firm.

Since Prince Charles was not hanging out with bin Laden in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan, I believe the answer is clear.

This decision is wrong, and it must be stopped.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

No strike was launched because when bin Laden would regularly go to the hunting camp
    This camp didn't happen to be in Texas did it.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Banned
    I just called his office and got permission to e-mail it to whatever politician I wanted to. Don't that sound like a Jim Dandy idea? (and yes, I remember Black Oak Arkansas, I got arrested at one of their concerts once )

Bush is great friends with the Bin Ladens. Why else do you think he got them moved out of the country the same day 9-11 happened?

If we had a real American as our president and not some traitorous scum, Bin Laden would have been dead a decade ok.

Americans need to wake up and tell Bush that every time he wants to play the Bin Laden card just so he can get Congress to pass another filthy piece of crap legislation that will further restrict our rights as Americans that he can take his Bin Laden tapes and shove it.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I posted this over at GOPUSA and Terrible Terri pulled it from the board!

I prefaced it with, "Since y'all think I'm so stupid I can't think for myself, I'll let the Congressman do it for me...

Went back 30 minutes later and it was gone.

So I re-posted it and said, "I wonder if this will get past the censor"

Pinestrawguys, be prepared to join the ranks of the banned from the GOPUSA boards. LOL

Good for Walter Jones. It is about time someone got tough!

I still think the bin Laden's are keeping Osama under lock and key in some Saudi palace and that they latest "tapes" were just made up as a way to try to keep dangling the boogey man in front of our faces so we wouldn't notice all the other illegal things our government does.

But regardless of whether Osama bin Laden is alive or dead, regardless of whether Bush is friends with his family or he isn't, I still don't want to be doing business with a country whose government is just as unstable as the other Monarchies and Emirates of the Arabian Peninsual who are teetering on the edge of overthrow by Islamic fundamentalists and I definitely don't want them running our ports or any other operation so vital to our national security.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You got that right JJ. We need more members of congress to stand up and say enough already. Bush can veto anything he wants but vetos can be by-passed as well.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Bush can veto anything he wants but vetos can be by-passed as well.
    JP, I sometimes get the impression that Bush doesn't know that the senate can over ride his veto so he is just whistling in the wind with his tough talk.

If he doesn't back off this ports bit, I am positive that we will win by default for a fence, for closed borders and for deportation. Even the senators aren't going to stand for such a blatant give away of this nation's ports.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)