Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: I'll say this for Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyCarter
    I went to the official web sites for Clinton, Obama, and Edwards. Obama was the only one who had anything supporting "our country's need for comprehensive immigration reform." Clinton and Edwards are conspicuously silent on the issue. My cynical side tells me that Clinton is angling for the African-American vote (who hate the illegals as much as anyone.)

And another thing. I went to a town hall meeting for Representative Adam Schiff in Pasadena, CA. He remarked that illegal immigration is a very hot issue among his constituents, and that at a previous town hall meeting in Burbank, CA, he remarked that one-half of those present favored strict border enforcement BEFORE any type of comprehensive immigration reform. (or something to that effect.) Now, this is a district that votes close to 60% Democratic, it is more middle class than other ghetto areas of Los Angeles, it is more diverse racially than most areas (and truly diverse, not just "non-white.")

What's Rudy Giuliani's record of immigration enforcement? Yeah, that's what I thought.

This may be a feather in the hat of many Republican candidates. They need to visit this area and talk with them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Moving to news.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is exactly why we cannot agree to ANY form of "comprehensive" immigration reform. For if we did, as soon as the OBL got their amnesty, the enforcement measures would be gutted or litigated into oblivion.

Call the Senate: NO AgJOBS or Dream Act Amnesties !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Good call judge. Let illegal aliens continue to steal the identities of innocent American citizens. I'm sure that won't be an inconvenience to anyone.

That worked out well for everyone didn't it? Doesn't make much sense, but what does when it comes to illegal immigration?

Why do I feel like American citizens have to constantly fight the very people who are supposed to be representing us? More so than not, these so-called judges come down on the side of illegals and business. It seems it is more important to appease everyone but the American people.

I'm tired of these scum bag business owners that use cheap labor and force us to subsidze it.

This should be appealed and the U.S. Supreme Court should rule on this becuase the SS numbers are involved in identity theft and thousands of Americans are having their privacy rights trampled on. The 9th district obviously doesn't know how to do its job, but it knows how to listen to the corporate elites! The judge is an incompetent pompus jackass.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    This is a load of crap. That's all I have to say.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Reminds me of the Prop 187 days!
    Well, more eyes are open wider I'd say.
    It's so obvious the powers that be want illegal immigration, period!

Judge blocks controver-

I agree with you all. This is just a bunch of poppycock. And I too believe this is just another scam up the sleeve of the most dishonest president in the history of our country. We the American people do not matter to this government but the illegals on the other hand mean everything to them for some reason and that reason is VOTES! I am going to e-mail Bush and ask him why it is that our immigration laws need to be reformed. They are fine the way they are,they just need to be ENFORCED. These people are stealing ss# that don't belong to them not to mention other peoples identies. I was always told that stealing is a crime but if you are an illegal, you are the exception to the rule of law in this country. If you are an illegal, you can kill American citizens receive the death sentence and the president (once govenor of Texas who signed more death warrents than anyother govenor in U.S. history) will halt your execution. I was also told that killing is a crime also but if you are an illegal here again, you are the exception to the rule of law. Go figure. "ONE LOVE" and Jah Bless

Re: Judge blocks controver-

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    I agree with you all. This is just a bunch of poppycock. And I too believe this is just another scam up the sleeve of the most dishonest president in the history of our country. We the American people do not matter to this government but the illegals on the other hand mean everything to them for some reason and that reason is VOTES! I am going to e-mail Bush and ask him why it is that our immigration laws need to be reformed. They are fine the way they are,they just need to be ENFORCED. These people are stealing ss# that don't belong to them not to mention other peoples identies. I was always told that stealing is a crime but if you are an illegal, you are the exception to the rule of law in this country. If you are an illegal, you can kill American citizens receive the death sentence and the president (once govenor of Texas who signed more death warrents than anyother govenor in U.S. history) will halt your execution. I was also told that killing is a crime also but if you are an illegal here again, you are the exception to the rule of law. Go figure. "ONE LOVE" and Jah Bless
    For Democrats illegals mean votes.
    For Bush, who doesn't have to worry about being re-elected, illegals mean cheap labor for one of his future employers.
    For Republicans, the ones who need re-election, we go back to the Rule of Law, but they don't want to alienate a large section of voters. But then why worry about alienating a section of voters that aren't going to vote for you anyhow.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123