Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Now when ICE has a raid not only shall a gaggle of immigration lawyers
    be there but a Taco truck and a delivery truck from mattress King.

All on our dime.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm really happy ICE is appealing this flawed judgement by an obviously flawed judge. And, quite honestly, I'd like to know "Ashley's" first and maiden name. There has to be some connection, IMHO.

Here she is endorsed for the Superior Court:

February 11, 2009 IABA Endorses Judge Ashley Tabaddor for California Superior Court Judge

On Friday, January 30, 2009 the IABA Board of Directors voted to endorse Judge Ashley Afsaneh Tabaddor in her candidacy for California Superior Court Judge. Judge Tabaddor is currently an immigration judge in Los Angeles County with vast experience both in litigation and as a judge.

A graduate of UC Hastings College of Law and a former Assistant United States Attorney, Judge Tabaddor was one of the original members of the IABA Board of Directors and a leading figure in the Los Angeles Chapter. She is now a member of the IABA Advisory Board of Directors, a collection of the brightest and most prestigious legal professionals in the Iranian-American community.

IABA wholeheartedly endorses Judge Tabaddor’s consideration for California Superior Court judge and hopes she serves as an example for other burgeoning legal professionals.

http://www.iaba.us/News.aspx
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Not to panic.....ICE will most likely prevail in the appeal because I cannot imagine for the life of me that this case was proven on actual evidence that abuses occured.

What I find remarkable is that every single, solitary IA arrested by ICE over the past year or so, tells the exact same story.

Almost as if they're reading lines from a script......... Probably part of the information they are given at the "community education" meetings at which they are taught how to evade LE, arrest, and justice in accordance with our laws.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The lawyers are they aiding and abetting. And what is this judge's attitude on laws of immigration?

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    I'm really happy ICE is appealing this flawed judgement by an obviously flawed judge. And, quite honestly, I'd like to know "Ashley's" first and maiden name. There has to be some connection, IMHO.
    There's 15 people in that list I wouldn't trust with a gavel!

Bush's connection was Gone-Zalas and that Jeb is married to a Mexican.
    Follow the names!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    The lawyers are they aiding and abetting. And what is this judge's attitude on laws of immigration?
    Good question VM! I do not know the answer to that qustion, but the good Judge did contribute to Hilliary's campaign for the presidency. Didn't Clinton support amnesty for illegals? To be fair, that does not mean this Judge also shares that view. I would certainly not condemn her for simply supporting a political candidate.

In any event, she seemingly does have an opinion on the matter. The question becomes whether or not she is able to remain impartial despite her own personal beliefs regarding illegal immigration and amnesty. This bizzare rulling on her part, which appears to be a reach by any sense of the imagination, would certainly lead a reasonable person to question that ability.

Ashley Tabaddor (United States Dept of Justice/Immig), (Zip code: 90025) $250 to HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT on 03/07/07
    http://www.city-data.com/elec2/08/el...08-part14.html

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Good question VM! I do not know the answer to that qustion, but the good Judge did contribute to Hilliary's campaign for the presidency. Didn't Clinton support amnesty for illegals? To be fair, that does not mean this Judge also shares that view. I would certainly not condemn her for simply supporting a political candidate.

In any event, she seemingly does have an opinion on the matter. The question becomes whether or not she is able to remain impartial despite her own personal beliefs regarding illegal immigration and amnesty. This bizzare rulling on her part, which appears to be a reach by any sense of the imagination, would certainly lead a reasonable person to question that ability.

Ashley Tabaddor (United States Dept of Justice/Immig), (Zip code: 90025) $250 to HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT on 03/07/07
    http://www.city-data.com/elec2/08/el...08-part14.html
    Yes, Hilary sure did. She said at one point that they were like Jesus, of all things! And she made the statement in, I believe it was Nevada, to a bunch of people, whom I believe were mostly Hispanic, and so, probably at least a few illegals that, "no woman is illegal."

Something else I just noticed:

Perez's attorney, Ahilan Arulanantham, said the 19-page decision could affect dozens of other ongoing immigration cases of workers arrested at Micro Solutions Enterprises.
    I'm not sure, but was Perez's attorney also Iranian-American? If so, is he also a member of the Iranian-American Bar Association, as the Judge is? This might be relevant since the Judge has a duty to avoid even the perception of bias! I see he's with the ACLU! What a shock that is. The ACLU defending illegal invaders... again!

PatrioticMe
    Yes, Hilary sure did. She said at one point that they were like Jesus, of all things! And she made the statement in, I believe it was Nevada, to a bunch of people, whom I believe were mostly Hispanic, and so, probably at least a few illegals that, "no woman is illegal."
    Anchor baby mom is illegal put them in jail, too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast