Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Judge tosses out Trump administration's lawsuit against California's sanctuary state

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    No, he didn't. It was his choice to do. He did that back in December, old news. I think it was the charges, bank and wire fraud. He wasn't even convicted of hiring illegal aliens as I recall, it was other stuff, and given what we see coming out of DOJ on these phony bank and wire fraud charges, maybe it was warranted to commute the sentence. I don't know.
    The plant was raided by agents with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in May 2008, leading to the arrests of nearly 400 Mexican and Guatemalan immigrants who were living and working in the country without authorization.

Donald Trump decided not to deport fugitive accused of rape 'after learning he is a Mar-a-Lago member'
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    The plant was raided by agents with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in May 2008, leading to the arrests of nearly 400 Mexican and Guatemalan immigrants who were living and working in the country without authorization.

Donald Trump decided not to deport fugitive accused of rape 'after learning he is a Mar-a-Lago member'
    I understand there were illegal aliens working in the plant, but he wasn't charged with hiring illegal aliens, he was charged with something completely unrelated, the ole dubous charges of bank fraud and wire fraud related to a loan. His conviction and sentence had nothing to do with the IICE raid or the illegal aliens.

I don't know anything about the fugitive who is a Mar-a-Lago member. Was he an illegal alien or someone that some country needs to file extradition papers on?

You know that DOJ handles deportation orders as well as extraditions right? The President doesn't do those.
    Last edited by Judy; 07-10-2018 at 07:56 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123