Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Judicial Watch Calls on FEC to Investigate McCain

Judicial Watch Calls on FEC to Investigate McCain Presidential Fundraising Luncheon Held in London

Last week, Judicial Watch filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission against Hillary Clinton’s campaign for her illegal Elton John fundraiser. This week, it was Senator McCain’s turn.

On April 15th, we filed an FEC complaint related to a fundraising luncheon held at London ’s Spencer House to benefit McCain’s presidential campaign. The venue for the event was apparently donated to the campaign by foreign nationals, in violation of federal campaign finance laws. Certainly, John McCain should have known better. After all, McCain’s the guy who spearheaded campaign finance reform in order to allegedly remove the corrupting influence of money in the political system. Now he appears to be on the wrong side of federal election law.

Here’s an excerpt from my complaint letter: http://www.judicialwatch.org/files/2007 ... McCain.pdf

[quote]“Recent news reports suggest that Sen. John McCain and John McCain for President may have accepted an in-kind contribution from foreign nationals Lord Rothschild OM GBE and the Hon. Nathaniel Rothschild of Great Britain in contravention of federal election laws. On behalf of Judicial Watch and its supporters, I hereby request that the FEC investigate the matter.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lord Rothschild huh? That says it all.

Re: Judicial Watch Calls on FEC to Investigate McCain

[quote]“Recent news reports suggest that Sen. John McCain and John McCain for President may have accepted an in-kind contribution from foreign nationals Lord Rothschild OM GBE and the Hon. Nathaniel Rothschild of Great Britain in contravention of federal election laws. On behalf of Judicial Watch and its supporters, I hereby request that the FEC investigate the matter.â€

Re: Judicial Watch Calls on FEC to Investigate McCain

On April 15th, we filed an FEC complaint related to a fundraising luncheon held at London ’s Spencer House to benefit McCain’s presidential campaign. The venue for the event was apparently donated to the campaign by foreign nationals, in violation of federal campaign finance laws. Certainly, John McCain should have known better. After all, McCain’s the guy who spearheaded campaign finance reform in order to allegedly remove the corrupting influence of money in the political system. Now he appears to be on the wrong side of federal election law.
    Now isn't that a fine how do you do! He comes up with campaign finance reform and then we find this out.

What does that tell us!

Too bad they don't uncover something about him so that we could get a REAL candidate; one worth fighting for.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Folks, please read the book: "The Creature from Jekyll Island" By: G. Edward Griffin. This book was first printed in 1994.

When I read it, I almosted ****** my pants. The events these elitists have planned for so many years is happening right now.

McCain, Clinton, Obama and of course the Bush's and more are in on it.

Read the book. It's an eye opener.