Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Just In=> AG Sessions to Announce Decision on DACA Tuesday Morning in Briefing

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    The Justice Department announced the briefing Monday evening after a report was published by Politico claiming President Trump was set to end DACA Tuesday with a 6 month delay.
    Don't do it, Mr. President, no continuation of the DACA amnesty for 6 months or even one more day!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Don't do it, Mr. President, no continuation of the DACA amnesty for 6 months or even one more day!

I agree MW.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think the reports on that delay thing are accurate. It started out with the first one as a delay in notice of deportations, not a delay in ending the program. Then another story was a delay in action.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I don't think the reports on that delay thing are accurate. It started out with the first one as a delay in notice of deportations, not a delay in ending the program. Then another story was a delay in action.
    We will know soon Judy. I have no doubt that attorney General Jeff Sessions would rather end it in total, however General Kelly and other amnesty backers have been pushing for a window of time to get dream act legislation moved forward in Congress.

The fight against these amnesty efforts will continue for us.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Trump doesn't want DACA. He can't wait to get rid of it. So, I wasn't sure who all this talk about "heart" and "hard decision", and "we love the dreamers" and "everyone will be happy and proud" was for until I saw the prayer group. It's some of the pastors who have been hounding him and he doesn't want to disappoint them, but yet he has to, that's what's made it hard for him, the D-day of disappointing some of the evangelicals who supported him but who also hoped they could convince him to keep DACA.

Politics is a tough business, I've heard all my life about politics, you can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all the people all of the time. Once it's over, people will see that ending DACA was the right thing for the citizens of our country and the sovereignty of our nation. Sure the DACAs will be disappointed, but that's not our problem, they aren't citizens, they don't vote, they aren't our responsibility, they aren't even supposed to be in our country bothering US to begin with.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12