Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Keep in mind, guys like Obama, Clinton, Bush, etc are just huckster salesmen that the powers-behind-the-throne push out there on stage to try and soft-soap their b.s. to the American public. They're nothing but bought-and-sold prostitutes in suits propped up to do their dirty work. But I'm telling you, the American public aren't buying this time. No matter how hard they push it. Lets see Obama try to sue half the country when the other states start following Arizona's lead.

But thats my political message. In the November 2010 election we need to vote en masse for Republicans and throw as many Democrats out as possible. Period.

Does anybody disagree with this strategy?

Will the lawsuit end up at the Supreme Court? If so, then what if the SC rules in favor of the plaintiff? What happens to other states? Most importantly, what happens to the sovereignty of AZ? If AZ loses the lawsuit, illegals will think they have power to push their agenda even further, won't they?

Who knows how things will play out when you have lawyers involved. But I guarentee you this. This issue is such a liability to every politician who touches it that anyone who supports it is dead meat politically. So that will stop a lot of the momentum. My prediction: Obama will quietly drop the lawsuit at the urging of just about every one of his political consultants. They may be nuts but they're not stupid.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Acebackwords, I can agree we need to vote out all liberals/progressive, but anymore, coming from a lifelong Republican, I am not sure enough of the Republicans can even be trusted anymore to uphold the Constitution. We need to be voting for those who have shown they will, and not accept anything less.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"My prediction: Obama will quietly drop the lawsuit at the urging of just about every one of his political consultants. They may be nuts but they're not stupid."

I hope that you are correct Acebackwards. I personally do not think that you are but here's to hoping that I am wrong and you are right.

I agree with AmericanElizabeth's variant on your strategy - too many RINO's and it's difficult to keep up with past record of everyone on the ballot.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567