Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    marquis and all, I can fully agree this is actually good. The people of this nation are going to be so angry that the votes will swing to those who will actually do the job, not one party to the next, but to the people who will uphold the Constitution this time, no more party politics.

Rememer 2007's Comprehensive Immigration Reform protests? It had a huge backlash and so will this.

My son and I had a talk about how things seem their darkest, and then the true purpose of those dark times becomes very clear when you see the good result.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Yes , they will shop for a total lib judge who will put this on hold forever , even though the feds don't have a case and this will make Holder look like a bigger dork .

But bottom line the Arizona law will be in limbo forever just like the prop in Calif.
    Nothing will happen , the reconquista continues
    About how I see this continuing as well. I see an injunction going in and the case stalling out for years. I don't think this law will ever see the light of day in AZ. The best thing that could happen from here is for other state's legislators to grow some stones and pass laws of their own mirroring AZ.

It's signing on for litigation costs but if 10, 15, maybe even 20 states pass similar laws is Obama going to take them all to court? And if he does what will the American people think of him...

from what i have heard about 187 in California it was the then governor who dropped the ball on the appeal process..

he either forgot to appeal, or tried to appeal to late

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    All of the other suits are being heard by

HONORABLE SUSAN R. BOLTON
    United States District Court
    Sandra Day O'Connor U. S. Courthouse, Suite 522
    401 West Washington Street, SOC 50
    Phoenix, Arizona 85003-2153
    (602) 332-7570

Does anyone know if she will also hear the D.O.J. suit?
    No. The case, U.S. v. Arizona, et al., has been docketed as 10-1413, and has been assigned to District Judge Neal V. Wake of Phoenix. . .

This now means that there are 2 judges that can block 1070 instead of just one. Either of them has the athority.
    Judge Wake has already blocked one injunction against a different AZ immigration law. He may be very sympathetic to AZ in this case as well.

One theme I see running through this topic is distrust of our government. I read somewhere that the government should fear the people rather than the people fearing the government. Unfortunately, it's come to be the latter.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Immigration Law

Immigration Law USA
    Title 8 United States Code 1103(a) (5) states the following: “The Attorney General shall have the power and the DUTY (my bold) to control and guard the boundaries and borders of states against the illegal entry of aliens.â€

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    from what i have heard about 187 in California it was the then governor who dropped the ball on the appeal process..

he either forgot to appeal, or tried to appeal to late
    He didn't "forget", he didn't take it to court on purpose. He didn't defend it in court at all because he didn't want the state to have to pay for it and he didn't want it to be enacted. The republicans got it passed so the new democrat governor didn't want it at all.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ReggieC: Thanks for the info. Clear dereliction of duty.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by duece212
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Yes , they will shop for a total lib judge who will put this on hold forever , even though the feds don't have a case and this will make Holder look like a bigger dork .

But bottom line the Arizona law will be in limbo forever just like the prop in Calif.
    Nothing will happen , the reconquista continues
    About how I see this continuing as well. I see an injunction going in and the case stalling out for years. I don't think this law will ever see the light of day in AZ. The best thing that could happen from here is for other state's legislators to grow some stones and pass laws of their own mirroring AZ.

It's signing on for litigation costs but if 10, 15, maybe even 20 states pass similar laws is Obama going to take them all to court? And if he does what will the American people think of him...
    This will go down at best as a pyrrhic victory for Obama. And at worst, the worst mistake he ever made. He has completely revealed himself as an enemy to this country. The American people will not put up with this. Its going to be very interesting to watch how this thing plays out. This political hot potato that Obama has dumped in his own lap.

P.S. I hope everyone remembers yesterday's headline: "GOP slams Obama on Arizona lawsuit as Dems lay low."

I urge everyone to vote straight Republican in the next election. Yes, I'm well aware of the nuances of politics and Rinos and the argument for third parties. But the big picture of this chess game is going to be: Victories for GOP in Nov election seen as losses for amnesty lobby. And vice versa.

If they stall it in court in order to prevent it's passage and the Justice Department will not prosecute minorities for violent actions against whites - and our strong well-trained young men and women are overseas - I really dread the lawless territory Arizona will become. Pyrrhic victory is right.

Now if the race-baiters like Al Sharpton would and could only realize the enormity of the situation and apologize and make efforts towards healing this problem, even if only for the sake of his own people and that other people who stepped in this s***P**l* would also make effort to realize their error and address it publicly - that would be nice - or are they going to be proud fools and wait a decade before admitting it?
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast