Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    WMC wrote:

Thanks for the welcome. I've been around for awhile
    I am so sorry! I read '2006' as '2007'.

Banned

Thanks to OliverMyBoy!

"Those who have lived here, who have basically played by the rules, worked hard . . . they, I believe, ought to be able to adjust their status," s
    "rules" what rules? 1. They broke the law sneaking into our country. 2. They used fake Social Security cards and other false id's to get jobs. 3. By using fake id's they received benefits that BELONG TO AMERICANS.
    I think that is enough to "adjust their status" to ILLEGAL ALIENS.

No need to apologize - a welcome is a good thing. I guess I led a sheltered life before I found ALIPAC and asked that first question but I'm paying attention now.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    The bill's sponsors are still discussing whether to require undocumented immigrants to register at a US port of entry in order to qualify for citizenship. Though some immigrant-rights groups warn that meeting that qualification would be a burden for low-income families, many conservatives insist the so-called "touch back" is legitimate and should be a part of the citizenship process.

"It's a way to avoid the amnesty concerns, and avoid people breaking in line ahead of those who have been waiting outside of the country to enter legally," said Senator John Cornyn, a Texas Republican with ties to the White House.
    [quote:2goe3780]And, 2ndamendsis, thank you for the picture of Teddy 'TheSwimmer'.
    I really need that on my mind as I try to fall asleep!
    [/quote:2goe3780]

Here's my problem besides the fact I hate the whole Idea, but what is going to stop another Million more from getting in line at the ports of entry and say they have been here already, we know its just not that hard to get fraudulant documents, sounds like a free pass to anyone who wants to get here without the long trek across the desert, if there is no criminal record. just don't see how they can possible control this. they are pathetic!!

Olivermyboy,
    That picture is butt ugly!! It will be very hard for me to think today, thank you very much.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I don't understand why that WHALE of a DRUNK hasn't floated out to sea yet
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

I don't understand why that WHALE of a DRUNK hasn't floated out to sea yet
    Because he's always to drunk to stand up while cruising in his yacht. A mercy shove can't happen if the intended isn't sober enough to make his way to the railing.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I like the touch back idea, but let's get the fence built and the border patrol beefed up first.

What makes them think that the illegals will participate in this plan? I doubt any of them will want to pay back taxes - could you imagine what that amount would be? $15k a year times 10 years would be $150k and just about an average % for taxes would be about 20% which would be a bill of $30,000!!!! I'm guessing our goverment will allow payment plans with interest - can you tell me that the illegals who don't give a rats ass about this country or it's citizens will want to pay that? And don't forget the $2,000 fine too. Wouldn't it be cheaper for them to self deport and then do it the right way - or better yet to them, stay illegal? Is the US going to finally deport their ignorant butts if they don't comply? If this passed they would be debtors to the US goverment!!

Just from the overall indignant attitude (like Elvira Arellano for instance) I'm guessing the illegals wouldn't even do this. We should just deport everyone, let them start from scratch and I would say the only amnesty they could have would be waive the restriction to come back once they step out of our country. That can be their present for leaving.
    Any other thoughts?
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

TC???
    I like the touch back idea
    That's nothing more than AMNESTY!
    It's PENCE'S ellis islands!!
    It's getting around the action= AMNESTY by symantics and a few extra hours.
    It's CHAIN MIGRATION
    It's 100 million more people in 20 years!!

Huh?

NO WAY.........ABSOLUTELY NO WAY

BTW, a FENCE would be completely meaningless with this TRAVESTY.
    What purpose would it serve other than suck up taxpayer money when ALL THOSE ILLEGALS would have become citizens in the first place by TOUCH-BACK?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was saying it in a sarcastic tone, I forgot to insert the

What I meant was, anything to bump them out of the country first is GOOD. If that were to be the case, would you not think that our goverment could possibly stall letting these people back in?

Just a THOUGHT - no way in hell I am for amnesty. That is the beginning of the apocalypse IMO.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast