Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    It is all about politics.
    The lawyers could not care less about a dead kid and his grieving
    parents.
    Us demanding our borders secured? We do.
    Lesson to all those messing with U.S border patrol.
    (MOD edit)
    Instead of your ass as in the past.
    Your drug smuggling illegal alien butt is not coming back to the U.S
    to lie (Testify) against, with immunity. And empower a rabid pro illegal alien prosecutor in pursing injustice against those protecting our borders
    and sovereignty.
    To the heroic agent......(MOD edit)...........
    To he and the rest of law enforcement on the southwest border, take note and Thank you.

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar
    BOO HOO
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The kid

The kid was a violent criminal and a smuggler who assaulted the BP agent with a deadly weapon...Thrown out

If it goes anywhere its because of politics, NO DOUBT.

My oh my............The border patrol should counter sue.

Sergio was like many young teens in Mexico. He loved to play soccer and wanted to one day become a soldier or police officer.
    Well, he wasn't playing soccer then, he was throwing rocks at a bp agent, probably in attemtp to smuggle people accross. Everyone knows that the border is a dangerous place, and this boy took on those risks just by being there.

Are we able to sue the Mexican Gov't because of the Americans that have were killed near the border? I doubt it. I'm tired of their hypocrisy.

Anyone out there listening? Who can help me? Where can I go? Will the ACLU help me?

I want to sue someone…just anyone for what is happening to and in America.

The below list of injustices are just a measly smidgen of the numbers of victims of illegal aliens but serves to illustrate a beginning. I want justice for these innocent victims.… Who do I sue? What can I do? Who cares? Is anyone listening?

CARLOYN COOKE FSM…
    http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/au ... detail.asp

Exclusive: America’s Most Forgotten – School Bus Tragedy Ends in Death At The Hands Of Illegal Alien Driver
    Exclusive: America’s Most Forgotten – Drunk Illegal Alien Causes Christmas Eve Crash; Three Family Members Die
    Exclusive: America's Most Forgotten – Legally Licensed Illegal Alien Drunk Driver Kills Marine, Date
    Exclusive: America’s Most Forgotten – A Previously Deported Illegal Alien Murders Pre-Med Student in Drunk Driving Incident
    Exclusive: America’s Most Forgotten – Sheriff’s Deputy Shot Dead by Illegal Alien During Routine Traffic Stop
    Exclusive: America's Most Forgotten: 13-Year-Old Strangled by Illegal Alien
    Exclusive: America's Most Forgotten: The Victims of Illegal Alien Crime – Tai Lam
    Exclusive: America's Most Forgotten: The Victims of Illegal Alien Crime – Jordin Paulder
    Exclusive: America's Most Forgotten: The Victims of Illegal Alien Crime – Dani Countryman
    Exclusive: America's Most Forgotten: The Victims of Illegal Alien Crime – Houston Police Officer Rodney Johnson
    Exclusive: America's Most Forgotten: The Victims of Illegal Alien Crime - Alison Kunhardt & Tessa Tranchant
    Exclusive: America’s Most Forgotten: The Victims of Illegal Alien Crime – Carl Epley & Amanda Thomas
    Exclusive: America’s Most Forgotten: The Victims of Illegal Alien Crime – Timothy Wolfe
    Exclusive: America’s Most Forgotten: The Victims of Illegal Alien Crime – Frankie Brooks
    Exclusive: America’s Most Forgotten: The Victims of Illegal Alien Crime – Adrienne Shelly
    Exclusive: Introducing America’s Most Forgotten: The Victims of Illegal Alien Crime

Banned
    Yes we do!
    ALIPAC HEARS YOU LOUD AND CLEAR!

This BS does not make any sense its past time for the U.S. to stop kissing Mexico's @zz. I don't know why nothing has been done so far to stop all of the violence on our own border and yet the DUMB POTUS AND HOME LAND SECURITY SEE FIT TO TELL ANOTHER COUNTRY HOW TO SECURE THEIR BORDER. and for the life of me, I don't see why Obama has not been IMPEACHED for neglecting to keep the American citizens safe and to deport those who have no right to be here. 2012 is not that far away, and his @zz will not be in the oval office come 2013

BTW, why did it take these BOTTOM FEEDERS seven months to call themselves suing somebody for what their THUGGISH angel caused to happen to himself (mod edit) deserve NOTHING AND I HOPE ITS NOTHING THAT THEY WILL RECEIVE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast