Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by attorneyatlaw
    Somebody sounds like a law school student.
    We all went to law school at one time. Do you need my California Bar #? I work for LA County.
    I don't know who you are trying to impress with the "attorneyatlaw", but it probably won't work here.
    Here, all comments are created equal. Comments that don't contain a link to supporting documents are considered "just some guy's opinion" and are no more believable, or important, than anyone else's opinion.
    Is your self image really so low that you need to tell everyone you meet that you are not just a lawyer, but an "attorneyatlaw" ?
    JohnDoe2, you sound like you failed first year law school and are bitter. Or was it that you feel the lawyers screwed you in your divorce. Nobody is trying to impress. After having so many usernames/passwords where "attorneyatlaw" is a part of the username or password, I figured it would be easy to remember. I have never said my opinion was better than any other persons; however I do have knowledge of injunctions involving gangs. By the way just because there is documentation/link does not mean it is accurate either.

Yes I have a very low image of myself. How did you guess. Ask a few people, passing the bar is hard. Even the most successful and famous attorneys sympathize with law students and those sitting for the bar. I always introduce myself as a teacher first when I meet people. People (maybe you) seem to despise attorneys until they need one, so depending upon the circumstances I will not introduce myself as an attorney. I don't consider to have met you or anyone else behind a computer username and screen.

I as well as every other attorney I know introduce themselves as attorneys at law or attorneys. I have yet to hear my colleagues refer to themselves as "lawyers" in a professional capacity but rather when using slang. Lawyers have degrees and only attorneys have a bar card.

I think I have been pleasant but your condescending tone, "sounds like a law student" brought out my nice side. You can always go back to law school if you were kicked out before. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    We all went to law school at one time. Do you need my California Bar #? I work for LA County.
    I don't know who you are trying to impress with the "attorneyatlaw", but it probably won't work here.
    Here, all comments are created equal. Comments that don't contain a link to supporting documents are considered "just some guy's opinion" and are no more believable, or important, than anyone else's opinion.
    Is your self image really so low that you need to tell everyone you meet that you are not just a lawyer, but an "attorneyatlaw" ?
    LOL!! Well said JD! In several posts, he has felt the need to let everyone know he's a lawyer, despite the fact his screen name says, "attorneyatlaw." LOL...I guess he doesn't realize we can read!

Lawyers are a dime a dozen in CA. Even our former gang-banging, reconquita, multiple bar-flunkie, mayor managed to earn a law degree from some third-rate law school!
    Yes it is true there are many lawyers in CA, but CA still has the hardest bar in the Country! I did say I was a lawyer because I was asked if I really was. Good luck. Keep fighting on.

LOL!! Well said JD! In several posts, he has felt the need to let everyone know he's a lawyer, despite the fact his screen name says, "attorneyatlaw." LOL...I guess he doesn't realize we can read!

Lawyers are a dime a dozen in CA. Even our former gang-banging, reconquita, multiple bar-flunkie, mayor managed to earn a law degree from some third-rate law school!
    Yes it is true there are many lawyers in CA, but CA still has the hardest bar in the Country! I did say I was a lawyer because I was asked if I really was. Good luck. Keep fighting on.
    I know first hand how difficult it is, not only to graduate law school, but then pass the bar. It certainly isn't easy and many do not make it. I commend you for your achievements.

However, you do come off as somewhat gradiose and perhaps a little superior. I'm sure it's not intentional, but just the "lawyer in you."

Good luck counselor
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote=NoBueno]
    Quote Originally Posted by "JohnDoe2":erbcz8zb

I know first hand how difficult it is, not only to graduate law school, but then pass the bar. It certainly isn't easy and many do not make it. I commend you for your achievements.

However, you do come off as somewhat gradiose and perhaps a little superior. I'm sure it's not intentional, but just the "lawyer in you."

Good luck counselor :wink:[/quote:erbcz8zb]
    We had better leave the "ATTORNE AT LAW" alone before you make him cry.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote=NoBueno]
    Quote Originally Posted by "JohnDoe2":2lgv2zw8

Good luck counselor [/quote:2lgv2zw8]
    I will say it plain and simple: I am not better or superior than you. If you want to talk about injunctions, I can hold my own. Working closely with gang detectives and the criminal court system, I may now more than joe the plumber.

[quote=attorneyatlaw][quote=NoBueno]
    Quote Originally Posted by "attorneyatlaw":1loq8m7l
    Quote Originally Posted by "JohnDoe2":1loq8m7l

Good luck counselor :wink:[/quote:1loq8m7l]
    I will say it plain and simple: I am not better or superior than you. If you want to talk about injunctions, I can hold my own. Working closely with gang detectives and the criminal court system, I may now more than joe the plumber.[/quote:1loq8m7l]
    But you don't KNOW how to spell KNOW.

We're just having fun with you.

It's not every day that we get to poke a lawyer with a stick.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote=attorneyatlaw][quote=NoBueno]
    Quote Originally Posted by "attorneyatlaw":2ky5nt69
    Quote Originally Posted by "JohnDoe2":2ky5nt69

Good luck counselor [/quote:2ky5nt69]
    I will say it plain and simple: I am not better or superior than you. If you want to talk about injunctions, I can hold my own. Working closely with gang detectives and the criminal court system, I may now more than joe the plumber.[/quote:2ky5nt69]

I know that...Just wasn't sure you did! Glad we could clear that up! I'll take your word for it regarding your reference to Joe the plumber....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

attorney, keep us updated if you can about what is going on in ground-zero. There are plenty of folks on this website that either live there or know someone who does. Those that are not there worry alot about the direction this country can take as so many trends over generations have started there and spread, including drug use. Since I have cousins in SoCal and the rest of the state, I even worry about the San Andreas fault.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    attorney, keep us updated if you can about what is going on in ground-zero. There are plenty of folks on this website that either live there or know someone who does. Those that are not there worry alot about the direction this country can take as so many trends over generations have started there and spread, including drug use. Since I have cousins in SoCal and the rest of the state, I even worry about the San Andreas fault.
    I would be glad to however I am not sure everyone else would like to know. It seems if you don't agree 100% with some people on the forum, you are the enemy.

[quote=JohnDoe2][quote=attorneyatlaw][quote=NoBueno]
    Quote Originally Posted by "JohnDoe2":ohgxikgc
    Quote Originally Posted by "attorneyatlaw":ohgxikgc
    Quote Originally Posted by "JohnDoe2":ohgxikgc

Good luck counselor [/quotehgxikgc]
    I will say it plain and simple: I am not better or superior than you. If you want to talk about injunctions, I can hold my own. Working closely with gang detectives and the criminal court system, I may now more than joe the plumber.[/quotehgxikgc]
    But you don't KNOW how to spell KNOW.

We're just having fun with you.

It's not every day that we get to poke a lawyer with a stick.[/quotehgxikgc]

If you would have looked at my second or third post, you would have known it was a typo. Go ahead poke fun. My skin is tough enough to take death threats from criminals, so I think I can take some heat from you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast