Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

attorneyatlaw: I have been on both sides, here. America is so wonderful.... just steer around the problem areas.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not sure what is going on here but much of the conversation doesn't appear constructive.

Disagreements and different opinions are one thing but insulting remarks is against our rules.

Please remember, we are here because we share the same concerns, not to attack and/or insult each other.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by attorneyatlaw
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Somebody sounds like a law school student.
    We all went to law school at one time. Do you need my California Bar #? I work for LA County.
    I don't know who you are trying to impress with the "attorneyatlaw", but it probably won't work here.
    Here, all comments are created equal. Comments that don't contain a link to supporting documents are considered "just some guy's opinion" and are no more believable, or important, than anyone else's opinion.
    Is your self image really so low that you need to tell everyone you meet that you are not just a lawyer, but an "attorneyatlaw" ?
    Attorneyatlaw,

Allow me to apologize for the seemingly rude reception you have been offered by certain participants here. We have strict rules about such personal attacks here at ALIPAC and we do our best to honor our own rules because boards that lack those courtesies can be very unpleasant.

Some of it is "new guy" syndrome so don't let it bother you much.

That being said, many of our supporters are exceptionally upset with the city of Los Angeles, the Mayor, Chief Bratton, and members of the CA Assembly. So much of the news we collect here makes it very clear that many CA politicians are more loyal to Mexico than the United States and they bend over backwards to accommodate illegal aliens of every variety.

Special Order 40 is both offensive, insane, and quite lethal when you consider all of the Americans that are losing life, limb, and property because of illegal aliens that freely pass through the LA courts and jails without much hindrance.

After watching Mayor V's press conferences in Spanish and the outlandish attack on his own police officers after McArthur Park, many of us feel LA is an illegal alien paradise and powder keg just waiting for the police to back down to the next pro illegal alien mob.

If and when that happens, LA may burn and guess what Mayor V will do? He will put his hand out for the rest of America to pay for it just like he and Governor S are asking us to pay for California's illegal alien welfare recipients.

Do you have any precedents to cite where suing a paramilitary gang like MS-13 has yielded results? In Central America they are fighting these gangs with the military and elite special law enforcement units that are authorized to kill at will and they still can't stop them.

You must understand why there is so much skepticism here about this plan to sue people that chop of the heads of police officers, throw grenades into houses and crowds, import meth and cocaine and illegal aliens, and abduct and sell children into sexual slavery.

Sounds like the last thing they would be worried about it a lawsuit.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks William.
    As far as the injunctions go there have many against LA gangs. From the top of my head 18th street has been the recipient of most of the injunctions. Like I said before, because they limit Constitutional rights they are scrutinized and are often dissolved after a period of inactivity by the gang, or police misconduct.
    I also recall that in December, the city attorney attempted to seize the personal property of Mexican Mafia members. That has not been resolved yet.
    As far as MS-13, they are not "it" as far as being the most powerful gang. The largest in LA is 18th street and because MS-13 are not allied like all other Southern California Latino gangs with the Mexican Mafia, they do not impact the streets like the other gangs. Of course they are large, but they could be wiped out by the Mexican Mafia if the Mafia truly desired.
    It is also because of the mafia that there is a race war. Prior to the mafia taking control of all the Latino gangs, this problem did not exist. In fact, 18th street was known for having many black gang members. Because the Mexican Mafia wants a monopoly over all drugs in Southern California, they have issued orders that blacks are the enemy. Quite simply, if you don't follow orders, you are dead.
    I hope this helps explain some.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    as if a lawsuit is going to stop them.
    GO IN WITH RIOT GEAR and arrest all those losers. and if they shoot first,
    well, defend yourself..

oh wait, the former gang member, 4 time bar exam flunky mayor of LA will just side with the gang members, just like he did in the melee at mac arthur park in 07
    If they were Americans, they would have already surrounded the place in SWAT TEAM GEAR and left no one standing or breathing.

I'm getting pretty sick and tired of this double-standard with our police killing Americans with not so much as an apology for "growing marijuana in the home", but only suing gun-toting, machete-wielding illegal aliens that are running drugs, guns, hookers, slaves and gawd only knows what else.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    as if a lawsuit is going to stop them.
    GO IN WITH RIOT GEAR and arrest all those losers. and if they shoot first,
    well, defend yourself..

oh wait, the former gang member, 4 time bar exam flunky mayor of LA will just side with the gang members, just like he did in the melee at mac arthur park in 07
    If they were Americans, they would have already surrounded the place in SWAT TEAM GEAR and left no one standing or breathing.

I'm getting pretty sick and tired of this double-standard with our police killing Americans with not so much as an apology for "growing marijuana in the home", but only suing gun-toting, machete-wielding illegal aliens that are running drugs, guns, hookers, slaves and gawd only knows what else.

Surrounding the place in Swat team gear and leaving no one standing or breathing sounds like a violation of the Constitution and truly not American.

Gaz
    welcome attorneyatlaw great to have ya with us!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234