Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote]“This is an important day,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just sent this message to both Home Depot and Lowe's:
    "I shop in your stores continually here in North Carolina, and luckily have not yet been accosted by any day laborers. This ordinance that LA has introduced and passed about the day-laborer sites, plus accusing your company for attracting them in the first place because of the products you sell is the most ludicrous thing I have heard in my life; and this from a governmental body!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These people are out of their frigging mind!! Since when do we hold bussiness responsible for the public, they should be outraged and tell the city, no way!! What is going to be next? they are going to be sorry if they do not fight this.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    The big question is, are these stores agreeable to this?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Yes, Home Depot built a similar shelter in nearby Glendale at the City's request.

Ok so who will be liable if a day laborer is hired and commits a crime against the person who hired him? LA or Lowes/HomeDepot? Let's say a day laborer kills, maims, vandalizes an American citizen, who can the citizens family sue?
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Yes, Home Depot built a similar shelter in nearby Glendale at the City's request.
    Well I think they are going to be sorry when all of these illegal are hanging out inside their stores, trashing the restrooms etc....I will also bet their shop lifting rate rises.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    So theoretically it sounds like these stores and the city council could be guilty of aiding and abetting illegal immigrants. I've heard no mention of a plan to ascertain the legal status of those being provided the service. I don't understand how the city council can force a private business to participate in an endeavor that could very well be illegal.

SOUNDS LIKE A JOB FOR JUDICAL WATCH!

This is right up their ally.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12