Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

La Raza claims a scalp

When will it stop?

[quote]

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/01/22/la ... s-a-scalp/

La Raza claims a scalp
    By Michelle Malkin • January 22, 2008 11:31 AM

This is a damned shame. Drummed out of office by the ethnic mau-mau-ers because of her affilation with the Minutemen:

Frances Semler, the Board of Parks and Recreation Commissioners appointee whose membership in the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps caused a political controversy for Mayor Mark Funkhouser, has resigned.

In a statement faxed to area media outlets, including The Kansas City Star, Semler writes “ENOUGH, I am resigning.â€

City Hall, 29th floor • 414 E. 12th St. • Kansas City, MO 64106 •
    Phone: (816) 513-3500 • Fax: (816) 513-3518 • mayor@kcmo.org

[quote][b]Before launching into her criticisms of city officials, Semler writes “as a United States citizen I have always felt able to express my views freely. Out of respect for the Mayor, I have allowed my voice to be stilled. No longer.â€
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks james62....sent this e-mail!!

Dear Mayor Mark Funkhouser,

I can not believe that this American citizen had to resign from her job due to the "Slander" she has received from the radical racist group "La Raza" (the race). These people have gotten way to bold, they have no proof that the minutemen have done anything to harm anyone, they only know the minutemen are helping to stop the invasion of America and because LaRaza does not agree with this agenda they go after the "Scalp" of an innocent American. To date this is one of the most pathetic things that has happened in the illegal alien debate...."BLACKMAIL"

I do hope Semler sues this radical racist group who has done everything possible to shut Americans up, it is time for us to go after these Federally funded traitors who are against American law and order.

This is a great disappointment to all Americans, especially since we were so proud your city was standing up for right and taking a stand against the bullies.....Sad day for America!

Best Regards,
    XXXXXXXXXX
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Coalition of Hispanic Organizations

Contact Information
    Email : rita@gkccoho.com
    Phone : 816/421-7577
    Address : 211 W. Linwood Boulevard
    Kansas City, MO 64111

Also apparently, in recent days, Semler has taken issue with comments made in published reports by Mayor Mark Funkhouser and his wife, Gloria Squitiro.

“I do believe I have been a positive asset. There are many projects I eagerly wanted to pursue,â€

See Additional article:
    Embattled Kansas City parks Board Member Resigns,
    Her Statement of Resignation:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-99625.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks james sent an e-mail to your other link also!

MY LETTER TO THE MAYOR:

Dear Mayor,

I hope you do not accept Frances Semler's resignation. She is an American citizen, protected by the Constitution to uphold her beliefs. Not only that, she was working for free for your city!

I don't understand why The Race (La Raza) and the SPLC feel the need to badger one senior citizen doing voluntary work in the PARKS committee, which has nothing to do with politics! Well, I hope they are happy now. But will they bring back their conventions to your city after this? Maybe not.

We are one Nation, under God. One People. The Race and the SPLC feel differently, apparently. You are in the position to stop this division and stand up for America and all Americans, whether white, black, brown, yellow, or green. I hope you do that. Send a message, Mayor, that what The Race and the SPLC is doing is MORALLY WRONG. America is watching you.

If I were mayor of Kansas City, you betcha I would run The Race and the SPLC outta town in a second. "Take your brand of racist politics somewhere else!" I would tell them. That goes for the NAACP too.

(my name)
    US Citizen, Idaho
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Slam Dunk, Ex_OC. Great Job
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast