Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What's your reaction to Frances Semler's resignation?

I disagreed with her, but I don't think she should have resigned. 7
    3%
    I support her views on the border issue, but I understand why she quit. 83
    30%
    She should have stayed on the board. 87
    32%
    Good riddance. 71
    26%
    I don't care. I hope this ends the issue. 26
    9%

SHE SHOULD HAVE STAYED! I HATE THAT LARAZA GROUP MORE AND MORE EACH DAY. I HAVE NEVER WITNESSED A MORE RACIST AND DIVISIVE GROUP OF PEOPLE. IMO, THEY ARE DESTROYING PEOPLES LIFES TO MAKE WAY FOR THEIR OWN!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I voted and left a comment.

Seemingly racists groups such as LaRaza and Lulac are running around the United States screaming "racist" when anyone threatens their attempts to give the illegal aliens all that they want and then more at the expense of the American people and their wallets. I do wish that she had stayed. Being part of an organization that wants to see our laws enforced and illegal aliens to return home is somehow wrong. How ridiculous. Maybe all of the illegals will see this city as the place to come and spare the rest of us from their invasion and from the further support of them. Make maps giving them directions and put this city on websites as the place to come.
    Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    AND HERE'S MY LETTER TO RITA AT THE LATINO COALITION:

Well, I hope you guys are happy now with Frances Semler's resignation. This is what you wanted, no? Hopefully, the mayor can find another person who will fill her position FOR FREE. Yes, she was working for zero dollars.

Latino pride is something I have never understood. (I am a minority myself, just not a Latino minority.) This pride has now ruined a nice senior citizen's job just because she was connected to the Minutemen. Under the Constitution, she has every right to her affiliations, no matter how you feel about it. But you, La Raza (The Race -- how much more racist can an organization be with a name like that?), the SPLC, and the NAACP made yourselves Judge and Jury. I hope your Latino Pride is proud about that. Is this the pride you're talking about, badgering white senior citizens?
    Man Ex_OC is GOOD. You should be in politics Ex_OC. You could run on the honesty platform -- which would be unique in this day and age. You'd get my vote for whatever you ran for!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

[quote=Sam-I-am]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ex_OC":2b92xi85
    AND HERE'S MY LETTER TO RITA AT THE LATINO COALITION:

Well, I hope you guys are happy now with Frances Semler's resignation. This is what you wanted, no? Hopefully, the mayor can find another person who will fill her position FOR FREE. Yes, she was working for zero dollars.

Latino pride is something I have never understood. (I am a minority myself, just not a Latino minority.) This pride has now ruined a nice senior citizen's job just because she was connected to the Minutemen. Under the Constitution, she has every right to her affiliations, no matter how you feel about it. But you, La Raza (The Race -- how much more racist can an organization be with a name like that?), the SPLC, and the NAACP made yourselves Judge and Jury. I hope your Latino Pride is proud about that. Is this the pride you're talking about, badgering white senior citizens?
    Man Ex_OC is GOOD. You should be in politics Ex_OC. You could run on the honesty platform -- which would be unique in this day and age. You'd get my vote for whatever you ran for![/quote:2b92xi85]

WOW ex_oc, I am humbled to be in your presence. well stated my friend.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm seeing some great letters from ALIPAC'ers, people!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    I'm seeing some great letters from ALIPAC'ers, people!
    I also saw some great letters from non-alpacers and a few that looked like copy-cat letters from the other side.

personal note: this really rips me, now that I was back in the mid-west, I was looking forward to going to KC this summer to eat at my favorite restaurant.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123