Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    See Additional article:
    Embattled Kansas City parks Board Member Resigns,
    Her Statement of Resignation:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-99625.html
    this post has the announcement and other links to the KC Star newspaper

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    It's time to sue for slander and seek damages...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

POLL:

What's your reaction to Frances Semler's resignation?

I disagreed with her, but I don't think she should have resigned.
    I support her views on the border issue, but I understand why she quit.
    She should have stayed on the board.
    Good riddance.
    I don't care. I hope this ends the issue.

Results to Date:

I disagreed with her, but I don't think she should have resigned. 2
    3%
    I support her views on the border issue, but I understand why she quit. 25
    35%
    She should have stayed on the board. 22
    31%
    Good riddance. 17
    24%
    I don't care. I hope this ends the issue. 5
    7%
    Total Votes: 71
    http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking ... 54983.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AND HERE'S MY LETTER TO RITA AT THE LATINO COALITION:

Well, I hope you guys are happy now with Frances Semler's resignation. This is what you wanted, no? Hopefully, the mayor can find another person who will fill her position FOR FREE. Yes, she was working for zero dollars.

Latino pride is something I have never understood. (I am a minority myself, just not a Latino minority.) This pride has now ruined a nice senior citizen's job just because she was connected to the Minutemen. Under the Constitution, she has every right to her affiliations, no matter how you feel about it. But you, La Raza (The Race -- how much more racist can an organization be with a name like that?), the SPLC, and the NAACP made yourselves Judge and Jury. I hope your Latino Pride is proud about that. Is this the pride you're talking about, badgering white senior citizens?

I think white people have been very good to us minorities. In America, which is predominantly white, minorities can caucus by RACE. Yet white is a race too, no? So how come there is no COALTION OF CAUCASIAN ORGANIZATIONS? Why? Are you going to say it's racist? Why is it racist? Latino is a race, and you have Latino-this and Latino-that. My common sense cannot understand it.

If it is true that one day the USA will be majority Latino, then you will find yourselves with the shoe on the other foot. Coatilions of White-this and White-that will start popping up everywhere!

So be careful what you wish for.

As an American, I have never joined any minority organization. Why? Because I believe they divide more than they unite. And the biggest hipocracy is that they divide by RACE in a country that has lost so many lives and spent billions of dollars trying to eradicate racism, like Martin Luther King Jr. and Affirmative Action, respectively. You really should take a step back and look at what your race-based organizations are doing. To me, they are destroying America.

An American first and only,
    (my name)
    Idaho
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Good Job EX_OC!!! way to go!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    POLL:

What's your reaction to Frances Semler's resignation?
    http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking ... 54983.html
    Thanks, zeezil. I went to that site and voted and also left a comment.

Thank you, James, for all the email addies too!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Just trying to follow my idol (YOU!)..... LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Just trying to follow my idol (YOU!)..... LOL.
    you are way to kind!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This is outrageous!! More outrageous is the fact that the racist slime seems to not even be satisfied that she is resigning....they want her FIRED!!!

And, how much do you want to bet they've already got a Latino lined up to fill her position? Of course they will tout this to the Mayor as a way to restore relations with the latino community, a way for him to make "amends" and generally make him feel that they are somehow OWED this as resititution for his misguided hiring of a "racist xenophobe".

These groups need to have their public funding yanked and be given a good kick in the ass right to the curb by American taxpayers who have had more than enough of their racist, destructive agenda!

I posted the following on their website:
    Kansas City used to be one of my favorite places, now they have become racist against a persons place of birth. That place of birth? the USA!!!!! You have a group here called "The Race". They admitt they are only for one ethnic group and try to slander all other groups, but they are not racist.

You have a citizen, born and raised here, who wants to defend our borders from smugglers of weapons, drugs and people. A woman who does not want to see the deaths of any more Mexican children in the desert. Children who died because their parents were endangered them to break US laws. This hero was forced out of her NON-PAYING job because the city opted to side with those who are encouraging parents to put their children's lives at risk. Racists who openly admit they are racists, yet receive federal funding to spew its message of hatred. I will no longer visit KC. You may have gained a convention, but I promise you, I will discourage everyone I know from being tourists in your bigoted city.
    This is a shame for me, I used to love KC. My favorite restaurant on the planet is there.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast