Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just steel someone elses ID and use it and see how fast you get charged with a Felony!

>>> NEW "ACTION ALERT"<<<
    " ALIPAC FUND RAISER LAUNCHED" !

Please donate and help keep alipac afloat and in the fight !!
    "Every little bit helps and adds up!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-105713.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

We stopped on the pretext that was supposed to speeding, but when presented a Mexican identification to vote, he said it was" invalid "and immediately began to be questioned about their immigration status," said Ramos. EFE

Is this a new kind of driver's license for illegals? Now if I got stopped and produced a voters card instead of a drivers license what do you think would happen? These people are so clueless.

If I were living----

If I were living----in someone else's country illegally, I suspect I would be rather fearful too.
    If I were breaking into someone's home, I suspect I would be fearful I would be caught.
    If I were selling drugs, I would be fearful I would be caught and sent to prison.

Let's see, how many crimes can I think of that would make me fearful??

JAK
    Best way to solve this problem... go home!! Then you won't have anything to worry about... until then you should worry that our laws will be enforced!!! Should we tell bank robbers ... don't worry... we're not going to enforce the law when it comes to you... we will act as tho' the law doesn't exist! Go ahead and rob all the banks you want!!!

This is absurd... as is everything that comes out of these people's mouths!! Stupid is more like it!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One of the many families that have been affected is that of Miguel Ramos, a Mexican immigrant who has a family member who was arrested by an officer of the Sheriff on his way to his work.

"We stopped on the pretext that was supposed to speeding, but when presented a Mexican identification to vote, he said it was" invalid "and immediately began to be questioned about their immigration status," said Ramos.
    A mexican voter ID card? ROFL! What does that have to do with ID in the US? You get caught speeding, you pay one way or another.

If you are here illegally and don't want to live in fear of being caught, GO HOME!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

this is just La Raza keeping our bought and sold government in check. The HATE org of the world preaching to others along with their allies ACLU & SPLC. They project the hate and Racism and our government under Bush Inc buys it . After all . What is good for Corp America is good for the people ,Right ? Notice i didn't say citizen
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

"We stopped on the pretext that was supposed to speeding, but when presented a Mexican identification to vote, he said it was" invalid "and immediately began to be questioned about their immigration status," said Ramos.
    Believe that falls under 'just cause'.

Almost daily the so-called news bombards us with tales of 'living in the shadows' and 'living in fear'--these people aren't fearful or else they wouldn't be giving interviews to the news media.

Do not let spacious plans for a new world divert your energies from saving what is left of the old.
    Winston Churchill
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

The title in itself is amazing! But perhaps it shows to everyone just how emboldened La Raza is.

What would happen to me if I snuck into another country? Yes, I would be looking over my shoulder all the time because I had broken the law. Duh duh duh!!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well......being Christian and all......wouldn't just plain old "guilt" give you an idea you were doing something wrong?

"Any undocumented immigrant who is arrested during one of our operational will be arrested and taken directly to jail," said in a communiqué also known as "the toughest sheriff in the west."
    GOOD! SHERIFF JOE TAKES THE LAW SERIOUSLY. Its too bad that pro-illegal alien groups encourage people to break the law.

Guzman expressed concern about the fear and division among the community that are causing this kind of sheriff of Maricopa actions.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS should be living in fear of being caught! Any lawbreaker that has a conscious lives in fear. JUST LEAVE.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast