Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It looks like the September 12th March on Washington is going to be huge.
    Apparently there is no problem with furnishing security at this location. Get the Minutemen on the phone.

Jim Hayes Should get a medal

Director Jim Hayes and the others from ICE involved should each get medals for doing what needed to be done here and enforcing the nations laws fairly without regard to obvious reaction of the anti-american leftist no-borders lobby.

What exactly is it that Mr. Hayes said thats incorrect? "A criminal fugitive alien from Mexico." She has been convicted of social security fraud, committed felony level "reentry after deportation"was hiding out...Fugitive...and is from Mexico. Thats a 100% accurate statement, how its insulting to anyone else is beyond me? This jackass/Mayor Villa should shut his piehole and crawl back under the rock where he rightfully belongs.
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

The mayor has no right to be concerned about dividing families after his wife just filed for divorce because of his adulterous affair.
    BEAUTIFUL!

Jim Hayes, the ICE chief in Los Angeles, continuously referred to the devoted mother of an 8 year son as, "A criminal fugitive alien from Mexico". This is extremely insensitive and can be construed as an insult to the local Mexican-American population.
    Extremely accurate, though. When she re-entered the second time, after being deported, she committed a FELONY. She also didn't show up for her court-ordered deportation. She was a FUGITIVE from justice. She was an ILLEGAL ALIEN. Mr. Hayes was very precise and very accurate. I can hardly wait for the libel trial.

If you CHOOSE to consider us enforcing OUR laws an insult, I don't think law-abiding citizens want you in our country. Those who choose to obey our laws never feel insulted.

here ya go, write to the piece of crap mayor and tel lhim how ya feel
    Thanks for the mayor's email address. I sent him some facts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12