Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Boo fricken hoo. Tens of millions of LEGAL citizens are out of work including 12,000 laid off from ATT today. Let me get my stradavarius and my hankies too..... Now what is that horse's derrière Gutierrez up to?
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Early on Dec. 12, 2006 -- also the Day of Our Lady Guadalupe, considered a holy day by many Latinos -- immigration agents poured into the 1,100-employee plant in rural Hyrum.
    Ouch! What a burn.
    And they went to work on that most holy day.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The children wear hand-me-downs. Ignacio can't even buy a new dress for his only daughter.

"I'm embarrassed. We feel like beggars,"
    Another BOO FRICKEN BOO HOO here! My kids wore hand me downs. It was a lot cheaper to pick up their clothes at garage sales and second hand shops. Why waste money when you can find gently used clothes for very little? And why throw out or sell good clothes that another sibling will be able to use? I wasn't embarrassed at all about doing that.

And what man buys dresses for their daughter? Usually it's a Mom thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12