Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Latino paper tells illegals ok to sign up for food stamps...

Al Dia newspaper serves as a medium to promote and encourage illegal aliens to take advantage of every kind of public benefit/social service that is out there....this paper is clearly an outspoken advocate for illegal aliens. Here is my translation of this article along with my comments in parenthesis....
    LL

Food Stamps are a right and a help
    by Milena Velis Al DIA

Food Stamps serve to obtain groceries at businesses that participate in the program. Undocumented families can ask for food stamps for their U.S. born children according to federal guidelines. (time to change those "guidelines") Despite this "right" that children of immigrants have, only 62% of them receive this benefit and there are those that believe it's because of fear or lack of information. (so this newspaper is going to make sure that every illegal alien in Philadelphia signs up for food stamps..courtesy of U.S. citizen taxpayers)

The welfare office has no contact with the immigration office (obviously that needs to change as well, how about it Janet Napolitano?) , says Maria Rodgriguez, a counselor at the Philadelphia Coalition against Hunger. "When they ask about citizenship, one simply has to indicate that (the parents) are not eligible for the stamps due to their (immigration status) and their are no more questions after that. (it should be that at this point, the counselors have a duty to report this information to ICE..one could only hope)

Food stamps are given out via an electronic card that looks like a credit card and can be used to purchase food at participating businesses enrolled in the program.

Rachel Meeks, Director of the Food Stamp campaign at the PHiladelphia Coalition Against Hunger says there are 100,000 people eligible for food stamps in Philadelphia and are not participating. (again, Al Dia and these taxpayer funded organizations are actively encouraging illegal immigrant families to take advantage of this government freebie, courtesy of the rest of us..)

One in four Philadelphia residents, 351,879, receive food stamps. (seems high, where's the source for this statistic?) This group includes documented and undocumented immigrant families. (if "fear" is keeping illegal alien families from seeking food stamps..then how do they know that this number of recipients include illegals?) Immigrants age 18 or above must be perm. residents for at least five years to qualify for food stamps, but each U.S. born person has a right to this assistance.

According to Meeks, the Philadelphia areas with the lowest food stamp participating rates are also the areas with the greatest immigrant population including the far northeast and south of the city. The low rate of immigrant participation in this program is a national phenomenon, according to the Institute for Urban Justice. (and even if one can believe this "source"....then Meeks and this newspaper will do all it can to ensure that every illegal alien with anchor babies applies for food stamps)

Meeks added that being enrolled in the food stamp program doesn't negatively affect one's petition for citizenship or family reunification, unlike other public benefits programs. (Whoa, this absolutely should negatively affect one's petition for citizenship or residency..if you're an immigrant parent and can't sustain your family without government assistance..then this should disqualify one's petition and the applicant should be denied and sent home)

Mothers of children under the age of five can also enroll in the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) program, which gives nutritious food to mothers and their infants and has no citizenship or residency requirements of any kind. (No illegal aliens should be eligible for any type of governmental assistance.....this too, must change...the U.S. can no longer afford to be the welfare agency for illegal aliens )

"You, as a taxpayer can receive food stamps, there is no shame", says Rodriguez. (actually it is shameful that illegal aliens having already violated our immigration laws...then apply for and receive U.S. government public benefits because they can't support their families )

Without specifiying a cause, Meeks added that there's been an increase of 24,000 people applying for food stamps this past year. (gee, the severe economic crisis affecting this nation would seem to be the obvious cause, don't you think?)

The Greater Philadelphia Coalition against Hunger provides assessment and counseling for those people wishing to apply for food stamps via their direct line at (215) 430-0556 (surprise..this article was a recruitment ad for this non-profit agency that receives public money ...they need clients to justify their positions and continued funding!)

(translation and added commentary by Legalatina)

Las estampillas de comida son un derecho y una ayuda
    Por Milena Velis / Redacción AL DÃ

legalatina, could we please have a translation and a news source please?

Thank you.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

TRANSLATION FROM BABEL FISH:

The food stamps are a right and a aid

By Milena Velis/Writing TO the DAY 17:55 | 01/29/09 closed

The food coupons serve to obtain food in the businesses that participate in the program. Undocumented families can request food coupons for their children with American citizenship, according to federal lineamientos. In spite of this right that has the children of immigrants, as soon as the 62 percent of them receives the benefit, and are some who think that she is by lacking fear or of information. “The office of welfare (sic) does not have any contacts with the immigration officeâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is a link to this story. But it is in Spanish only.

http://www.pontealdia.com/philadelphia/ ... ayuda.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And Anchor babies received benefits and don't pay taxes for at least 16 years. Something for nothing. How many years of paying into taxes will it take to make up for the food stamps and medical benefits they receive over the first 18 years of life?

Dixie

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    No habla español, so no food aid for me.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    No habla español, so no food aid for me.

You said it no food stamps for me either
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

As an unemployed American if I were to apply for food stamps I must show my tax returns and would also be required to give info about any savings I have. So by having been a saver most of my life I could NEVER get food stamps.

And Anchor babies received benefits and don't pay taxes for at least 16 years. Something for nothing. How many years of paying into taxes will it take to make up for the food stamps and medical benefits they receive over the first 18 years of life?
    Very good question!

And times that how many tens of thousands of these anchor babies are being born across this country? It is good to be from such a RICH COUNTRY! We just throw money at every problem that occurs.........
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Why do you think there is a stimulus package? This crapwich is only a Democratic payback to unions, big labor and Corporate America who returned those skunks to office. It contains increased funding for food stamps, welfare, health care and other benefits for illegal aliens and with no e-verify now there will be stimulus jobs for them too. Many of those so called frauds as Baccera (a Mexican government mole) masquerading as representatives of the American people) are actively campaigning against us, aiding and abetting those illegally here by forcing struggling Americans to subsidize cheap labor for congress' and Obama's corporate, chamber of commerce and Mexican government masters. They don't give a sh!@ about the American people. Even Biden and Obama have turned their backs on us as evidenced by Biden's refusal to answer a direct question from a CNBC reporter asking if he supports e-verify to ensure any jobs created from this tax payer subsidized trillion dollar illegal alien benefits and jobs giveaway Ponzi scheme don't go to illegal aliens. The Biden taxpayer wasting created feel good middle class task force sh!@ sandwich is nothing but more propaganda designed to keep stupid, naive and empty headed Obamatons who supported him in their Obama induced stupors. Many won't realize they have been taken for a trillion dollar ride by these Benedict Arnold's working against against the American people until they show up at a work site (all stimulus created jobs will be federally funded with OUR dollars) to apply for these so called jobs but are told by supervisors they aren't needed while the entire crew is manned by illegal aliens. I find it more than coincidental that Obama delayed the implementation of e-verify immediately after he met with CEOs and also wonder how many more Hxx and L1 visas he will give to them too. It already has happened here with the construction of a public library where there is a large presence of illegal aliens despite a 200 percent increase in unemployment in my area. Like Hitler and Goebbels, Obama successfully used his propaganda minister Gibbs to charm the hell out of naive, stupid Americans and now is showing his true colors which is NOT about helping struggling Americans but providing more cheap labor for his corporate masters and to hell with the American people who are being forced to subsidize this biggest fraud ever perpetrated on them while they continue their downward spiral into the abyss of poverty and despair.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast