[quote="legalatina"]I've been on Lou dobbs before and after seeing Murguia's despicable indefensible tirade tonite, I would jump at the chance to respond to her comments and that of Jerry Rivers the other night. Lou Dobbs was a consummate gentleman and certainly more gracious than most others would have been. Dobbs allowed her way too much airtime, and she came off as very coached, she used the words, "hate speech", "vigilantes" about 50 times in four minutes. Murguia thinks the more she repeats her insipid comments the more Americans will believe them. La RAZA is fuming because their scheme to influence the passage of the Senate amnesty bill failed twice, the DREAM Act failed, and 43 states have passed anti-illegal immigration legislation. Their darling illegal aliens are feeling the squeeze of the tough laws, stepped up enforcement and an economic downturn....many ARE leaving. Without millions of illegal aliens... how will La RAZA fund raise?[/quote]

That's great! And I hope you do get a chance to do some responding!!

I do agree that Lou was a gentleman and extremely gracious. Even though it was apparent that he was very angry at her unmitigated gall and sense of superiority, he remained professional and just let her continue on.

That may have been her undoing. As I mentioned on another thread....by continually cutting him off and refusing to allow him to speak she succeeded in showing everyone that her motives have nothing to do with "hate speech" and everything to do with silencing those who do not agree and whom they view as a threat. She also could not present anything of substance to prove the claims, let alone justify the website, and did not come off as prepared to do anything other than try to bully.

I'd say she screwed up big time and I'll be very interested in seeing how Lou dismantles her "case" when he responds tomorrow as he's said he will