Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Beckyal wrote:

If the latinos are legal there is no problems but if they are illegal it is a problem If legal latinos are boycotting because we are trying to get rid of illegals, maybe we need to change the laws so that we don't do any immigration for a while until we get rid of all illegals.
    This man's insitance to not open his business makes me think that he could be concerned that the labor pool he is planning on using won't be available if the ordinance passes.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Interesting point newmexican. I have seen many For Sale signs up around town... And thanks betsyross -let us know if you find something. So far all I've found is a florist -Pierce Florist.

Two interesting comments in the News Sun's Talk of the County this morning. Our mayor might have a new nickname... The boycotts have not engendered much public sympathy and may end up hurting some long established Latino businesses.

The nanny

Is it just me or do the rantings and threats (tantrums) of the illegal trespassers in Waukegan remind you of an episode of "The Nanny," where children who have been allowed for too long to get away with wrong behavior throw tantrums and scream and cry when the rules finally begin to be enforced? I hope mayors of all Lake County towns follow Mayor Hyde's example and begin enforcing the laws we already have on the books and deal with these law-breakers. We need more mayors like Mayor "The Nanny" Hyde!

Immigration reform

I will have to rethink my position on immigration reform. I don't know if I can support a group of people who protest and threaten boycotts when a city wants to use every tool possible to remove rapists, child molesters, drug dealers and gang members from our community. It would appear that they are here just for the money and not the community which they want to call home.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you all for supporting us here in Waukegan. I just have one question though, on the internet idea. If orders are placed on-line, don't they just go to Corporate offices? Is there a way that we can let them know that we want these orders processed as though they are bought from the Waukegan store?

Maybe Fedup and I can think of some of the smaller, family-owned businesses here and check them out for web-sites. Just a thought.
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Here's a website that I found with downtown businesses. Not sure which ones are supporting the 287g and which ones aren't. Again, maybe Fedup and I can start calling them, and also asking them if they have a website.

Whatcha say Fedup? E-mail me and we can split the list!!

http://www.waukegandowntown.org/directory.html

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Take it back to Mexico

The Dummies makes it easy to find your Enemies! Take the Peso's and go home

Pro Patria!
    Pro Deo et Patria

DJ

On the topic of boycotting...

I'm wondering is it would be possible for Americans fed up with the invasion threat to agree to boycott EVERYTHING MEXICAN: food, clothing, trips, cruises, etc. If we would as a national group boycott absolutely every Mexican restaurant, for example, unless they had a verifiable posted signs declaring that they do not hire undocumented (illegal) workers, it would be a very visual message. I don't care if they give a trip away, I would not travel to Mexico and contribute to their tourist income. If this kind of grassroots attitude could spread, it would turn up the volume of the American voice on the topic.

I am really sick of the Latino community across America coming to the the aid of illegal immigrants. Every time something is said about illegal aliens if they are of Hispanic descent all these Latino organizations are ready to cry race dsicrimination no matter if the hispanics commit crimes against our society. Heraldo Rivera is another one, God forbid you say anything and I mean anything negative about the Latino community it spurs his ire. I am also sick of Bush and his administration who are in bed with the mexican government on Nafta and immigration issues. Our Congress needs to be held accountable by expressing our views through someone like William Gheen. We also need to tell the good ole boys club in the US senate that they are in violation of there own "oath of office" when they swore an oath to uphold the laws of this country and maybe even in violation of the US Constitution. Not many folks know that the 14th amendment to the Constitution is the only amendment that was not fully ratified by all the states at the time it was submitted, therby making it an illegal amendment but Abraham Lincoln pushed it through Congress anyway. Look it up!!!folks

I may not see it,But the Elites in this country have sown the seeds of (mod edit) with their TREASONOUS! Open Borders! Farfetched I don't think so

Pro Patria!
    Pro Deo et Patria

Well, our local Dunkin Donuts had one of those signs in the window stating they were against 287g. Being a franchise, I e-mailed Corporate to let them know. Well, it seems that's a big no-no and it's my understanding they will be fined...sign is still up though..will keep you posted.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast