Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sinema and other Democrat legislators joined the ACLU and the American Friends Service Committee as legal observers during the Minutemen's project on the Arizona-Mexico border in April 2005.
    Oh gee, what a shock, this moron joined the ACLU and other pro-illegal alien support groups in monitoring the MinuteMen as if they were the criminals. I wonder if this traitor will write a law making members of gangs like MS-13, 18th Street, the Mexican Mafia, Nortenos, Surenos, Ochentas, Locos, Vatos, Cycos, Familia, Ghetto Boyz, MaraVilla, Malditos and the endless smuggling operations domestic terrorists? If anyone can be labelled as terrorists in this country it's these illegal alien gangs and drug cartels. But I don't see them writing laws making these gang members terrorists.

Honest, patriotic Americans donate their time and money to patrol the border to stop the entry of invading criminals and they are considered terrorists, but the real gang banger thugs and murderers, many illegal alien invaders, who kill, rape, rob, carjack and deal drugs, but they aren't called terrorists.

Just today on the news, a good samaritan who stopped to help someone who was being beaten by four Hispanic gang bangers, all with shaved heads and tattoos was shot by these thugs. He stopped to help this victim and while driving away to get the person to safety, the thugs chased him down and riddled the car with bullets. But the terrible MinuteMen, those are the ones we need to be afraid of, they are the real terrorists. What a crock.

http://www.kfmb.com/stories/story.77765.html

[b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

http://forum.minutemanhq.com/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=7002

http://forum.minutemanhq.com/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=7033
    Quote from a post off this forum::::::::::::::::

Sinemas background against MCDC is long. She lead the ACLU in AZ against the MCDC on 3 seperate 30 day missions, standing against us on post. Her group even harassed our MM while on post by calling out to illegal aliens we spotted, honking horns and screaming in Spanish to the IAs while USBP were searching for them. She also lead the ACLU against us when we stood for 4 months of Saturday protests at day labor sites in Phx. She is wicked against MCDC, Russel Pearce and County Attorney Andrew Thomas

Read this on the minuteman forum

"I've been monitoring the Minutemen for a year now," Sinema told vigilantewatch.org at the time, "and they're just scary."

"Race-based tactics always lead to violence," she insisted. "Remember, the Ku Klux Klan was the first-ever group to patrol the border between the U.S. and Mexico back in the '70s."

Law would make Minutemen guilty of 'domestic terrorism'
    What a terrible mistake this would be. I don't think that they understand the consequences of their actions. The Minutemen have been a blessing, and they work for free. Shame on anyone who opposes their great work.

Just today on the news, a good samaritan who stopped to help someone who was being beaten by four Hispanic gang bangers
    Take a look at that picture, tell me that isn't an automatic weapon.

How many other innocent bystanders were endangered?

It seems to me that what she is really trying to do in introducing this legislation is to instill fear in Americans who want to peacefully and legally speak out regarding the huge and growing problem of illegal immigration in our country.

Even if the legislation does not pass, just introducing it can bring fear to Americans and keep them from taking part in the effort to stop illegal immigration by peaceful, legal and honorable means.

Could this be a form of fear mongering? That's how I am interpreting this and if so it is a most disgraceful and dangerous thing to happen in the U.S.

Fear mongering silences the American people. What could be worse for our country or for the world for that matter then for the citizens of the United States of America to be silenced through fear?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    LegalUSCitizen wrote:

It seems to me that what she is really trying to do in introducing this legislation is to instill fear in Americans who want to peacefully and legally speak out regarding the huge and growing problem of illegal immigration in our country.
    I think you are right. I think this is becoming a trend with politicians with the pro illegal agenda. They are desperate to find a way to shut the American people up and shut down the desire we have to close the border.
    I guess we are getting too loud.....although they still don't seem to be able to hear. I guess we should take it up another notch.

I've never even heard of a Minuteman using his weapon or threatening anyone.
    What kind of morons are running this dog and pony show we call government?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Minutemen in Az

Who elected this woman? Az has one of the worst problems in the country with illegals yet the elect McCain and this woman. People in Az need to wake up when you elect peope like this you get what they want not what you want.

All right. Now someone from Arizona . . . Who do we contact? Newspapers, legislators etc. Give us a list of contacts and we'll get busy!

This woman has a history of silliness

She wanted Sean Hannity Arrested.

"Last week, Sean Hannity visited the Minutemen on the Arizona border. Deciding to play around a bit, Sean hopped over the border fence and then back in again. Of course, this must’ve violated all kinds of border regulations - so shouldn’t someone have reported him to the Border Patrol, had him arrested, fined, and incarcerated?

Arizona’s Representative Krysten Sinema thought so! Read her press release here:

DEMOCRATIC CAUCUS • ARIZONA HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    (602) 926-5058

Border Patrol, Minutemen Have Double Standard on Immigration

PHOENIX, AZ (April 20, 2005) - Apparently the U.S. Border Patrol believes that national TV and radio stars don’t have to play by the same rules as others.

Mr. Sean Hannity, a well-paid commentator for Fox News, climbed over a barbed wire fence separating the United States from Mexico yesterday at about 3:15 p.m. A few minutes later he climbed back over the fence, breaking federal law by reentering the U.S. illegally.

Mr. Hannity’s border violations were videotaped by ACLU Legal Observers. The Border Patrol was contacted, but they chose not to arrest or cite Mr. Hannity for his willful violation of federal law. Likewise, Minutemen in the vicinity of the incident did not take the opportunity to turn Mr. Hannity over to federal officials, as they have allegedly done with all other illegal immigrants apprehended on the border this month."

http://euphoria.jarkolicious.com/journa ... 04/25/279/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast