Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You've got to be kidding, this moron really takes the cake. She supports illegals coming across the border, but makes a fuss over Hannity making a point of showing how easy it is to cross over?

What about her shouting and yelling out to those illegals trying to alert them when they were about to be reported by the MinuteMen? Shouldn't she be jailed for aiding and abetting illegal crossers?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

This woman obviously knows nothing about the border, while the line is all drawn out on maps most of the barbed wire fences were but up years ago and mainly to keep cattle in so who knows how correct they are, there is also a section that is concidered no mans land that neither Mexico or the US claim. Simply stepping over a wire fence does not mean that Sean was even in Mexico in fact he could have been in Mexico before he stepped over the wire, nobody really knows
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"I've been monitoring the Minutemen for a year now," Sinema told vigilantewatch.org at the time, "and they're just scary."
    Yeah, they are terrifying, especially the little old ladies...

April
    Beckyal wrote:

Who elected this woman? Az has one of the worst problems in the country with illegals yet the elect McCain and this woman. People in Az need to wake up when you elect peope like this you get what they want not what you want
    So true Beckyal, and it does make a person wonder.......

I cannot believe how out of touch (ok, downright insane) this woman is! Under this bill my husband and I, both licensed to carry, would be considered "domestic terroists" simply because we are members of our community's crime watch team.

Yeah, let's not worry about criminals. rapist, pedophiles, kidnappers or terrorists, let's waste time defending our country from the good people. Common sense eludes them.

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    "I've been monitoring the Minutemen for a year now," Sinema told vigilantewatch.org at the time, "and they're just scary."
    Yeah, they are terrifying, especially the little old ladies...
    yep. This is me and another minuteman on the New Mexico border. We look absolutely vicious don't we?! This 'little old lady' traveled all the way from Colorado because she wanted to do something to make a difference.

Me a domestic terrorist? That is laughable. I have to tell you that every time I have been with the minuteman, there has never been any behavior that could have been considered the least bit innaproriate, not to mention against the law. On the other hand, the anti-illegal immigration groups who were there to 'observe' couldn't say the same.

This would be devasting to us.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

April
    greyparrot wrote:

I cannot believe how out of touch (ok, downright insane) this woman is! Under this bill my husband and I, both licensed to carry, would be considered "domestic terroists" simply because we are members of our community's crime watch team.
    That is absolutely NUTS!

http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/zieve/070122

Arizona lawmaker working with Mexican drug dealers and coyotes

Sher Zieve
    January 22, 2007

Arizona Congressional Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ), a former Green Party member, has proposed a law that would stop US citizens from protecting their property and lives from illegal aliens who cross the US-Mexico border. Although directed at the citizen organization The Minutemen Civil Defense Corps, Sinema's proposed HB2286 states that "domestic terrorism" shall include: "An individual or group of individuals commits domestic terrorism if the individual or group of individuals are not affiliated with a local, state or federal law enforcement entity and associate with another individual or group of individuals as an organization, group, corporation or company for the purpose of patrolling to detect alleged illegal activity or to individually patrol for the purpose of detecting alleged illegal activity and if the individual or group of individuals is armed with a firearm or other weapon."

As her proposal includes all "individuals," those US citizens attempting to protect their properties and families from the illegal hordes (which comprise both drug dealers and other illegal aliens) would be tried in a court of law and sentenced to jail time. The legislation further states: "If the court sentences the defendant [US citizen] to a term of probation, the court shall order that as an initial condition of probation the defendant be imprisoned in the county jail for a period of not less than six months. This jail term of incarceration shall not be deferred, deleted or otherwise suspended and shall commence on the date of sentencing. This subsection does not apply to persons who are sentenced to serve a period of incarceration in the state department of corrections." If passed, this will be a Class 5 felony. No statutes against the drug dealers and illegals have been proposed by Sinema. With the recent decision by our liberal courts against US Border Patrol Agents Jose Compean and Ignacio Ramos, and the granting of immunity to Mexican drug dealer Osvaldo Aldrete Davila for his testimony against the agents, common sense and the law have finally and perhaps inexorably been turned upside-down. The US Border Patrol Agents are in jail for doing their jobs and a drug dealer is still free to practice his trade. Does this make any sense, common or otherwise, at all?

What Sinema is effectively saying is that she supports illegal immigrants over legal US citizens. And what she has effectively done is sided with Mexican drug dealers and illegals (including terrorists) crossing our border. For some time, Sinema has been trying to shut down the Minutemen citizens' organization and calls them "scary." Apparently, however, she doesn't view either drug smugglers or those crossing illegally in the millions across our border that way. And, should this bill be passed, US citizens will no longer be allowed to advise the US Border Patrol of illegal border crossings — leaving the border less protected than it already is. The Minutemen have helped — not hindered. With the New Leftist Democrat Congress in control, I have no doubt that this new suppression of rights will spread to other states — and soon.

Responding to Sinema's proposed bill, Minutemen leader Chris Simcox said: "Her bill would render all neighborhood watch groups illegal, as well as the Guardian Angels. And anyone who is not sponsored or sanctioned by a law enforcement agency would be deemed to be illegal." Note: This, of course, includes ALL US citizens.

With the plethora of new anti-free speech legislations proposed by Democrats, we have been sternly warned. Chillingly, Stalinism has been resurrected and is alive and well in the United States of America.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    With the plethora of new anti-free speech legislations proposed by Democrats, we have been sternly warned. Chillingly, Stalinism has been resurrected and is alive and well in the United States of America.
    That is very CHILLING!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast