Ahoy,

For those amongst the herd seeking info about the invasion on the Web thingy here is an alternate searching route.

There are several search engines that sniff through blogs. Some are located on the various blogs while some are separate from blog sites and search several at once.

Do a search to find these.... there are several out there.

There are many blogs that cover the invasion. Some post news stories, links, etc. I have found news stories on blogs I could not find on mass media sites, either national or local.

You can also find personal stories about folks observing invader troubles in their own towns.

And, some blogs allow you to add a comment.

Just one of several methods of finding info that can be used to fight the good fight.

Conversely, you can find pro-invasion blogs. At times, info/opinions from the enemy's side can be as or more effective than from our viewpoint. And, it is sooooo much fun to leave comments.

Some blogs are not monitored much by the creator. I have left abusive/fun/scathing/etc comments and found them months later.......an indication that monitoring was not ongoing. Great fun to harass the enemy.