Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how Graham was re-elected in 2008. But I found this article:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/e ... 008/sc.htm

It explains how his challenger, John Conley, adhered more-so to Republican principles than Democratic principles. Graham attracted a lot of Democrats to vote for him. Graham's campaign also out-spent Conley $3.5 million to $25,000.

If Graham could have somehow forseen that he would have weak opposition in the 2008 elections, it explains why he wasn't afraid to call Patriotic Americans "bigots".

But Americans are finally wising-up to what's really going on.

Not that it will do much good, but it is about time....the whole Republican party should be all over Graham and McCain.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Posted on Tuesday, 01.05.10

Both the bank bailout and immigration reform were initiated by former President George W. Bush, also a Republican.

Bush is/was a progressive, along with Graham, McCain also.
    Travis and Crockett, are flopping in their graves

Quote Originally Posted by Floorguy
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Posted on Tuesday, 01.05.10

Both the bank bailout and immigration reform were initiated by former President George W. Bush, also a Republican.

Bush is/was a progressive, along with Graham, McCain also.

Between Bush and McCain the Republicans have a bad reputation. We need to weed out the RINO's BEFORE they get in. PLEASE when the time comes, help me get rid of Maine's RINO's Susan Collins, she's up soon and Snowe has 4-5 more years to torture us.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Lexington Co. in South Carolina has a singularly well-educated, politically conservative, and predominately Christian (Lutheran) population. The I-85 corridor (northwest corner) plus York and Lancaster counties, south of Charlotte, are also well-educated and politically conservative. But those counties are hardly representative of South Carolina as a whole. Many, perhaps most counties in S.C. are poor and poorly educated, with large black and Hispanic populations, who have been cradle-to-grave Democrats for the past 150 years. The House Majority Whip is Rep. James Clyburn (D-SC), whose Sixth District meanders around the eastern part of South Carolina, excluding the coast.

Probably, most voters in the Palmetto State know little about the individual candidates, and they either vote a straight ticket or vote "name recognition" - that is, for the incumbent. Short of incarceration or insanity - well, incarceration, at least - a Senate post from South Carolina is a lifetime sinecure. Sen. Strom Thurmond turned 100 while still serving in the Senate.

The last one term Senator was Sen. Nathaniel B. Dial (D-SC, 1919-1925). I don't recall what heinous offense kept him from a second term - it must have been spectacular indeed. He brought charges against Joseph W. Tolbert, Republican National Committeeman from South Carolina, for selling Federal offices in South Carolina for money. Yeah, that would do it.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12