Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    What I want to know is if Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), mis represented himself (LIED) to the public just to get re-elected .. if so; Can he be recalled?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We all need to e-mail the GOP and tell them they need to get control of that little pansy jerk!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    Yes you are correct in contacting Senator McConnell. I just e-mailed him.
    Thanks Wilma1. He is a good one to start with as he is the most powerful Republican Senator.

I think we should start calling, faxing etc. other senators too.

Isn't it amazing. Immigration was intentionally ignored during the campaign, and now amnesty proponents such as Graham want to bring this up again so soon.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    Perhaps Sen. Jim DeMint (R-SC) also would be a good guide on what to best do to resist this. He currently is working with Sen. Jeff Sessions, our hero, to form a "proactive" Conservative leadership group.
    I haven't heard about this. Is this a new group?

Sessions is the best, him, McConnell. and DeMint are great.

I e-mailed Bilbray this morning, he was on c-span and the oposition was an immigration lawyer...I thanked Bilbray and let him know what a great job he did.

The Lawyer said Americans want CIR and a man called in and told him I think the people were pretty clear what they want during the last attempt at amnesty. He hung up and the lawyers answer was those are very few people with very Loud mouths,

I sent Bilbray the latest Zogby poll.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

I e-mailed Bilbray this morning, he was on c-span and the oposition was an immigration lawyer...I thanked Bilbray and let him know what a great job he did.

The Lawyer said Americans want CIR and a man called in and told him I think the people were pretty clear what they want during the last attempt at amnesty. He hung up and the lawyers answer was those are very few people with very Loud mouths,

I sent Bilbray the latest Zogby poll.
    Thanks for contacting Rep. Bilbray, and good idea to send him the poll.

The dishonest open border zealots always make bogus claims that there are few anti-amnesty Americans and use flawed polls to allege support for amnesty. In fact, we know this is the opposite, as Zogby, Rasmussen polling (using neutral language) etc. has consistently shown for years that the vast majority of Americans prefer enforcement over amnesty.

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

As for Sessions and DeMint, I agree. However, I never considered McConnell as a true friend to our cause.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Populist:

Senator DeMint to team once again with Sen. Jeff Sessions, as they did in defeating the amnesty legislation, to form proactive conservative leadership.

DeMint Signals Change in Senate

by Elisabeth Meinecke

11/10/2008

Sen. Jim DeMint has been renamed chairman of the Senate Republican Steering Committee -- the unofficial caucus of Senate conservatives -- for the 111th Congress, and he wants the change in Washington to begin in his own party.

“We have a shortage of courage, and we also have a shortage of vision based on our core principles,â€

Thanks for the info Texas2step! I hope this group is successful.

Regarding the other posts above, I agree that Sens. DeMint, Sessions, Vitter, Inhofe etc. are stronger against illegal immigration than Sen. McConnell. The reason I requested we contact McConnell is because he is the minority leader and will have sway.

Added to Home PAge with notes

http://www.alipac.us/article3731.html
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast