Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen. McConnell. is not my favorite either but he had one hell of a fight to keep his seat and I am hoping the Republicans can come together as a party with new ideas and do what is right for the people..

We need them to stress the impact of illegals on Americans lives and jobs, wages. We need them to do it in public, we need to make sure they get all information from the cost and impact on schools, community's, crime etc.....and leave nothing out.

We all need to e-mail every bit of information from Polls to crime, job loss etc. and keep flooding their offices as much as possible and don't let up.

Anthing that seems important we need to relay the message to as many of the senators as possible and as often as we can.

We also need to figure out who our Demacratic friends are that were with us on the amnesty bills and work on them too.

We can not let the Democrats think this is not an important issue to the American people.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

And again American citizens are left out of a very important issue.They only listen to illegal aliens and their supporters.

Did they really re-elect gomer grahm? He makes me want to puke just looking at him,what an idiot.I guess South Carolinians want to be packed up like sardines by illegals and as many legal immigrants we can get in the country asap.

Did this really suprise any one?I dont know how much dumber the general public can get,after seeing this election I have to think that the average Americans IQ must be hovering around 40 at best.

Now someone pass me a barf bag I am going to be sick.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), His (MOTTO) should read: If I can't succeed with honor I will succeed by fraud.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THERE IS ONLY ONE THING TO DO IS TO ORGANIZE THE MOTHER OF ALL MARCHES TO SAVE AMERICA - SOMETHING NEVER SEEN THAT WILL SEND SHIVERS DOWN TGE SPINES OF DC POLITICIANS AND WILL ONCE AND FOR ALL STOP ALL THIS NONESENSE.

IF ILLEGALS MARCH, AND GAS AND LESBIANS TOADY NOV 15 MARCH, WHY CAN'T WE. WE ARE BEING SCREWED. ARE WE REALL SHEEPLE?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123