Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The ADP report just released showed that 693,000 Americans lost their jobs in December, yet Graham, McCain and their ilk want to give millions of illegal aliens amnesty and allow them to stay in our country and in what job market is left in our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Top 5 Contributors, 2003-2008
    Nelson, Mullins et al $108,541
    Scana Corp $62,130
    Blue Cross/Blue Shield $55,650
    EnergySolutions LLC $54,800
    Time Warner $38,692

Top 5 Industries, 2003-2008
    Lawyers/Law Firms $1,451,571
    Real Estate $399,946
    Retired $340,388
    Electric Utilities $263,380
    Leadership PACs $249,000
    Does this get taking off on taxes as entertainment? Who is Mullins Nelson? What is Scana Corp? And he should give Blue Cross/Blue Shield money to the American people. What a crook. What is EnergySolutions? Let me guess? Global warming company! And Time Warner is his buddy, too. I am already boycotting them. Corporate Lawyers? Real Estate crooks? Retired? from what? PAC money from who?

CROOK, CROOK, AND MORE CROOKS TOGETHER.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"I'm excited about my second term. I'm going to try to use it wisely. Be involved. Take risks. Find solutions to problems that have been neglected for decades, like immigration, and see if we can find a way to bring this country together," he said.
    Who keeps electing this BOZO back into office? Dont people care? Illegal immigration has been neglected for decades senator - BUSH AND THE REST OF YOU CLOWNS NEVER ENFORCED OUR LAWS. Why doesnt he get it???? AMERICANS WANT ILLEGAL ALIENS DEPORTED ONCE AND FOR ALL.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Graham plans to join Vice President-elect Joe Biden and a few other senators soon for a fact-finding trip to southwest Asia."

Why not try a fact finding mission in the good ole USA Take a trip to some our once rural towns that have been over run by Illegal Aliens , Stop and talk with some of the People that lived there their entire lives and see how they feel because their hospital has gone under because of Health care for illegals.. I have seen this in my travels in the North west,People are pissed and several of them I have talked to say they want to do something but are under threat of being fired if they say anything,,

Stop by local schools and have a town meeting - three to five hours long.

What is wrong with you people in SC???

Why in heavens name did you re-elect a pro-amnesty, open borders person to office again. You deserve to lose your jobs to "undocumented workers".
    Take a monment to view this:
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... nses_N.htm

Then explain to yourself the logic of people who come here illegally and then BOLDLY stand on street corners demanding rights that are not theirs. Then ask yourselves, how many of these wondeful additions to the USA cast illegal votes in the Presidential (and other) elections.

P.S. Where was ICE while the lady in the photo was protesting??

P.P.S. "The driver's license is part of our jobs."

But---wait--they are not your jobs--they belong to Americans. Therefore--you have no "our" jobs and you should not have a license.

What can you say,the people in his state really think this guy is doing a great job right ?
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

bttt

Gramnesty and Joke Biden, two clowns in over their heads.

April
    Alipac needs your help to stop Amnesty. Please join in, America is counting on you!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-142310.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12