Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Nouveauxpoor
    Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Now...she needs to take her son, and her illegal friends back home and fight for change there!!

It would be interesting to know how tolerant Mexican law would be of that same behavior. My bet is that they would not leave her in a church for a year.
    The cops would probably beat her, rob her, violate her, kill her, and then throw her body next to train tracks to make it look like she had fallen from the train.

Its the way they handle illegals in Mexico.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

OK, you know she will be back. Will she be subject to this law if she does? Is social security fraud an aggravated felony?

"By far the most common prosecution of this kind is violations of 8 USC Sec. 1326 — called “illegal re-entryâ€
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Initially I was jumping for joy but then after reading how calm she was upon her arrest, we all need to realize she expected this and if not the ACLU some bleeding heart organization, or congressman will be working diligently on her behalf such as Guiterrez, Durbin or Obama. It was all too uneventful.

I'd be shocked if she is deported immediately.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

[quote="usatime"]OK, you know she will be back. Will she be subject to this law if she does? Is social security fraud an aggravated felony?

"By far the most common prosecution of this kind is violations of 8 USC Sec. 1326 — called “illegal re-entryâ€

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferB
    Great news, fantastic!

I just read the story on Fox news and I'm glad they put in about her being illegal, etc. etc. What is really scary is the fact that she was working on airplanes at an airport. Since this news is getting spread about, maybe it will make a lot of sympathizers think twice about allowing illegals to stay and giving them amnesty. Our airports MUST be secure against stuff like this, if she got in to work on planes what is to stop terrorists?!
    Yes, working on planes - but illegals working in our airports doesn't seem to bother this President. Remember after 9/11, he made the airport workers federal employers - although he knew many of them were illegals?

[/b]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Immigration activist who sought sanctuary arrested in L.

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    "I only have two choices. I either go to my country, Mexico, or stay and keep fighting. I decided to stay and fight."
    Wait, I am confuse, El-vile-ra......

Stay and fight?

or

Your country?

So, you admit that the USA is not your country.....yet your preference is to stay in this alien nation and FIGHT?? Fight for what? Against whom? This mindset is VERY telling of the illegal immigrant population.
    I caught that too Bear, it says a lot doesn't it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Since she is the face of their movement, I expect a long battle to get her out of the country. That might have been part of the strategy in bringing her to Los Angeles; to get her into the jurisdiction of the 9th circuit. Anything can happen there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nouveauxpoor
    Since she is the face of their movement, I expect a long battle to get her out of the country. That might have been part of the strategy in bringing her to Los Angeles; to get her into the jurisdiction of the 9th circuit. Anything can happen there.
    dont think so as the arrest and deport order was from Illinois

dont think so as the arrest and deport order was from Illinois
    It will be interesting to see what issues they raise. Maybe she will just surprise us and return to her country without a fight.

I just saw her statement before she left -her English is getting better... She struggled on the word 'policies' and I saw Emma Lozano behind her say the words. So it's no stretch as to who wrote the speech for her. I believe Jesse Jackson's wife was on her other side.

Then heard Emma Lozano angerily declare Sept. 12 a day that anyone of conscious (or something like that) buy nothing, don't go to school, no work...Can't wait to see how that works out for them...

She also appeared to speak English when they arrested her.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast