Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Los Zetas trained with special forces at Fort Benning, GA

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Los Zetas trained with special forces at Fort Benning, GA

by Mario Andrade
    DeadlineLive.info
    2/24/11

ICE Agent’s Murder Suspects Arrested; Had Military-Issue Uniforms and Weapons

The Mexican criminal organization known as ‘Los Zetas’ was created in the mid to late 1990′s by Gulf Cartel Leader Osiel Cardenas and alleged DEA informer and double agent Edgar ‘Barbie’ Valdez. The criminal group ‘Los Zetas’ was originally formed by 33 Mexican special forces soldiers that were trained at Fort Benning, Georgia.
    Yesterday, the Mexican military arrested 6 alleged Zeta members involved in the murder of ICE Agent Jaime Zapata in San Luis Potosi, Mexico. The alleged Zeta leader, Julian Zapata Espinoza, confessed to authorities that he shot the ICE agent because he ‘mistook’ him for a rival gang leader.

However, the arrest of Julian Zapata Espinoza, a.k.a. “El Piolin” or ‘Tweety,’ and his cohorts raises more questions than answers. Mexico’s leading newspaper, El Universal reported that Zapata Espinoza was actually arrested in 2009, but he was later released by the Mexican government. Furthermore, when the Mexican Army raided his ‘safe house,’ they found him and other alleged gang members in possession of several military-issue weapons and uniforms. According to El Universal, these items were ‘exclusively for military use.’

The Mexican government released a video showing the six suspects with Espinoza wearing a yellow shirt at the center of the group. In the video, most of the suspects seem to be physically fit, and coincidently, most of them have military-style haircuts.

The Mexican criminal organization known as ‘Los Zetas’ was created in the mid to late 1990′s by Gulf Cartel Leader Osiel Cardenas and alleged DEA informer and double agent Edgar ‘Barbie’ Valdez. The criminal group ‘Los Zetas’ was originally formed by 33 Mexican special forces soldiers that were trained at Fort Benning, Georgia. Since the arrest of Osiel Cardenas in 2003, Los Zetas broke away from the Gulf Cartel and are currently disputing Mexico’s northern territory with the Cardenas family. Till this day, Los Zetas still recruit Mexican military members and veterans, which might indicate that Espinoza and his group were probably current or former military members.

http://deadlinelive.info/2011/02/24/...s-and-weapons/
    Last edited by HAPPY2BME; 02-21-2014 at 03:12 AM.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    It makes you wonder how many of them are training with the U.S. forces and getting paid for it just to turn around and turn on us.But its been this way for years in every war we have fought you go in and train the people there to fight and help themselves in their country just to turn around and kill AMERICAN SOLDIERS.Its still happening today in Iraq and Afganastan.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    armed with your governments approval / Tax Stimulus money

why the Impeachment hasn't started / People hand cuffed / Trials started I have no clue
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This has been going on for many years. It used to be affectionately called the School of the Dictators and needs to be stopped. We cannot afford to train and arm enemies of our country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Benning

One of the tenant units on Fort Benning is the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation (WHINSEC), the successor to the Army's School of the Americas.
    The School of the Americas moved to Fort Benning in 1984 and trained more than 61,000 Latin American soldiers and policemen.[12] A number of them have been accused, or sentenced for human rights violations, such as Manuel Noriega (U.S.-supported dictator in Panama between 1983 to 1989),[13] Gonzalo Guevara Cerritos (responsible for the University of Central America massacre in 1989),[13][14] Hugo Banzer Suárez,[15] Leopoldo Galtieri, EfraÃ*n RÃ*os Montt, Vladimiro Montesinos, Guillermo RodrÃ*guez, Omar Torrijos,[15] Roberto Viola,[15] Roberto D'Aubuisson (responsible for the killing of Salvadorean Archbishop Óscar Romero),[13][15] Victor Escobar, Juan Velasco Alvarado,[15][16][17] some of Augusto Pinochet's officers,[18][19] two-third of the militaries responsible for El Mozote massacre[20] and Héctor Jaime Fandiño Rincón (commander of one of the brigades responsible for the San José de Apartadó massacre).[21][22][23] In 1999, the United States House of Representatives voted to cut off funding for the school,[13] and in 2001, it changed its name: "So widely documented is the participation of the School's graduates in torture, murder, and political repression throughout Latin America that in 2001 the School officially changed its name to the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation."[15]

The criminal group ‘Los Zetas’ was originally formed by 33 Mexican special forces soldiers that were trained at Fort Benning, Georgia.
    Now why wouldn't that surprise me? After all our government seems to arm them with weapons as well.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    It makes you wonder how many of them are training with the U.S. forces and getting paid for it just to turn around and turn on us.But its been this way for years in every war we have fought you go in and train the people there to fight and help themselves in their country just to turn around and kill AMERICAN SOLDIERS.Its still happening today in Iraq and Afganastan.
    Even with gang members here in the USA. They go into the military and get training and come out and use it on the streets.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Even with gang members here in the USA. They go into the military and get training and come out and use it on the streets.
    I remember seeing pics of gang graffiti on walls etc. in Iraq and Afghanistan.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The name has been changed.

School of ASSASSINS 1/2

School of ASSASSINS 2/2