Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We can electrify the fence with WINDMILL GENERATORS!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

hahhah

would that be ......clean and green????
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

I guess it would be...and I wasn't even trying!!! Purely a cost thingy!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

funny

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Actually most of the fence will be virtual, it's the areas that are considered "high traffic areas" that there will be a real fence.

The unmanned aerial vehicles is just mostly for show, and having the military there is also just mostly show "It's bush's way of saying; Hey!!! Look we are actually doing some thing about border security".

When in reality, he is not going after the employers, banks, and just about every other business group out there profiting from illegal immigration.

Lott is very brave and a realist, he is not swayed by far right extremists.

bttt
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

added to the homepage and going out in email alert with the title and note below

Senator Trent Lott is cracking UP! Feeling the heat and talking bout goats !?!?
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=2297

ALIPAC NOTE: It looks like Lott is starting to crack up under the pressure. Please continue to barrage his office with your calls, faxes, and e-mails, and continue to criticize his support of this Amnesty bill on talk radio. It is time for Senator Lott's approval ratings in his home state to drop down to Senator Reid's 14%!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

fOX NEWS JUST SAID A TOP RANKING REPUBLICAN WILL BE ON IN THE NEXT HOUR TO UP DATE US ON THE IMMIGRATION BILL. MAY BE THEY CAN NOT COME TO AN AGREEMENT ON THE AMENDMENTS IT MAY BE NOTHING BUT SHE MADE IT SOUND IMPORTANT
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Our neighbors had an electric fence for their cows and pigs, it worked great, ran into it a couple of times, just enough current to give ya a good tingle, that's all they need to feel and they won't cross the border, it won't hurt them.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast