Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is off subject a bit, but I have kind of a funny story to tell about Lou Dobbs.

I've never caught his show (it's on at 3pm here on the west coast and I'm always at work), and before yesterday, when I went to his website for the first time, I had never actually seen his picture. So....I had no idea what Dobbs looked like.

Anyway, so I click on his webite yesterday, and up in the left-hand corner I see a familiar picture. I thought, "What is William Gheen's picture doing here on Lou Dobb's site?" It took me just a couple of seconds (okay, I had a blonde moment there) to realize that ALIPAC's/William's avatar, that I thought was a picture of him, was actually a picture of Lou Dobbs.

Ugh.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Anyway, so I click on his webite yesterday, and up in the left-hand corner I see a familiar picture. I thought, "What is William Gheen's picture doing here on Lou Dobb's site?" It took me just a couple of seconds (okay, I had a blonde moment there) to realize that ALIPAC's/William's avatar, that I thought was a picture of him, was actually a picture of Lou Dobbs.
    That is really funny!

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    This is off subject a bit, but I have kind of a funny story to tell about Lou Dobbs.

I've never caught his show (it's on at 3pm here on the west coast and I'm always at work), and before yesterday, when I went to his website for the first time, I had never actually seen his picture. So....I had no idea what Dobbs looked like.

Ugh.
    Too funny. There was an article somewhere not too long ago posted here which showed W's face plus there was a video of an excellent speech he made.
    Can you tape Lou sometime?
    W will be on Neil Cavuto's show tomorrow 4 pm est so probably 1 pm our time, maybe you can tape that?
    I've emailed Lou a couple times that his show ought to be on later so more people could see it. Of all states, Mexifornia needs to wake people up and Lou could help.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Jean,

I do need to record Lou Dobbs' show....just haven't gotten around to setting up the VCR.

americangirl
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

ROFLMAO--
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123